Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 3rd July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated! I don't need level 7 building items anymore, thanks to those who sent me the items, I have them all now and just waiting for the buildings to complete.

I assume all the gifts I sent last night reached my neighbors, here are the tags for the gifts I sent out tonight, can you confirm if you received them (just want to make sure my game works correctly since yesterday's restore)? Thanks!

CK-Airport: thanks for the Mayor's Portrait, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
valestij: thanks for the Spare Wire but I don't need it, I sent you Spare Wire because your in-game
name says Spare Wire, please do not waste your limited gift resources.
flip123: thanks for the Laptop, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst, Parking Meter and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Catalyst.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Parking Meter, sent you Landing Lamp.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Navigation Module.
perezgreg: thanks for the Arch Metal Detector and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Fuel Catalyst (to your PG2
game).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Wall Speaker, Airline Route Map and Fax, sent Fuel (20) to both your Lebiegas and Lebiegas2 games, please let me know if you received them.
cap'n5: thanks for the Parking Meter, set you Fuel Catalyst.
Kitty: thanks for the Parking Meter, sent you Fuel (20).
S3R3G4: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Headset, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Arch Metal Detector, sent you Mayor's Portrait.
Ivan: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Arch Metal Detector, sent you Beverage Cooler.
jmlane: thanks for the Wall Speaker, sent you Fuel (20).
Lexx0r: sent you Fuel (20).
kitkitkit: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

tdv: which games are you maintaining now? I tried to visit your TDV4 tonight and got this new "neighbor is away" notice and couldn't click on anything in your airport. I was able to visit your TDV19 game though.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv: which games are you maintaining now? I tried to visit your TDV4 tonight and got this new "neighbor is away" notice and couldn't click on anything in your airport. I was able to visit your TDV19 game though.

Hi Long - Currently

TDV19 is the main active game. TDV4 was an old game that got shutdown by GIS and they just refuse to restore it (still have 3 support calls open with them). You can delete TDV4 as a neighbrour if it not helpfull any more.. (real shame as I am still on 1.99.01 and able to visit it - there are some helpfull buildings for collections)

Gifting wise I am just trying to send only the items others are unable to find or harder to find... Fuel20 seems to be available to most of the new players (which is a real shame for people who have been playing for a long time)...

BTW All - I have 5 gift shops on TDV19 in case it is helpful for the new promo

Hi Long - Currently

TDV19 is the main active game. TDV4 was an old game that got shutdown by GIS and they just refuse to restore it (still have 3 support calls open with them). You can delete TDV4 as a neighbrour if it not helpfull any more.. (real shame as I am still on 1.99.01 and able to visit it - there are some helpfull buildings for collections)

Gifting wise I am just trying to send only the items others are unable to find or harder to find... Fuel20 seems to be available to most of the new players (which is a real shame for people who have been playing for a long time)...

BTW All - I have 5 gift shops on TDV19 in case it is helpful for the new promo

Hey thanks tdv. Yeah, I think they just added this "neighbor is away" thing in the latest update 1.99.04, I used to get a lot of things from your TDV4 game, it is a pitty that cannot access anymore :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom