Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 31st July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Az1, when i tried to add you on "Gt city 3" game, i got the message: "Attention! Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right."
I deleted you from my Waiting list, then forced shutdown of the game, turned off phone, and after restart got the same message :(
Also you cannot add my code ? Otherwise we need to wait till new update, if GI can/could/want (to) fix this (n)

Hi Gt city
Thanks for trying, my game username is upper case for both letters, ie AZ1 - it may be this that was why it wouldn't let you submit....?
Sorry, the current bug is stopping all new our requests going out from my game for some reason....
Cheers,
Az
Gt city
Hi - I tried adding you again, this time using your friend code (before I think I tried entering 'Gt city3' forgetting this game was android) and i got the confirmation message!! So hopefully you can see me on your waiting list...really strange...it looks like I can send neighbour requests out for android players then but not iOS players...?
Thanks again...
Az

Gt city
Not sure what to do now, we've probably both added each other at the same time...! As you can see from the attached screenshot, I don't have the green 'accept' tick available....can you add me from your end ok? Or does one of us need to delete the other from their waiting list?
Sorry for confusion...!
Az image.jpg

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Top Bottom