Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 2nd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arduu5v
Username
kit3
Just sent out the gifts for today. Thanks to all my neighbours for gifts and visits. As usual a bigger thanks to Sophie
and tdv for all the help with this difficult mission (y)(y)

My list of friends is growing and it is becoming increasingly becoming difficult to manage gifting. I would not be suprised if some of you might delete me the moment GI enables that!!! Still doing my best to gift everyone something :oops: Just a request ... patience :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:

Deicer to bibigarf air canillas hungyauming CK-Airport @L.E.X Mikket
Fuel hose to BirdEyes
Shredder to I Fly 2
Old lantern to Bali Hi retkot Sophie bubbajed5711 yabuki77 mel lkoo FENNIE LYE Ant kitkitkit FancyFlight Mali

PS: My airport now host Ice sculpture park, skating rink and christmas shop. Do visit ;)

Poor, bugs again.
I tried the third new start.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv, Sophie and @aircanillas thankx for the lanterns you send yesterday.
I could use some more lanterns, because i got 1 stardust out of 10 (sleighs can't fly anumore), GRRRRRR!!!!!!
So if you're able and willing to send lanterns, i'll be very greatfull!!!
I ow you a lot guys.....
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Happy New Year everyone ....... :D

tdv - i could use some old lanterns for the new year.........thanks :p please also send some more to PRISJ too....thanks for the help :oops:

as for others friends i got all gifts and will send the return gifts soonest possible. thanks;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Please send me old lantarns.

I still can not sent any gifts. I don't understand why, but hopefully it will be fixed soon so I can sent you any gifts in return.

My 20 gifts just went out this morning, could not return gifts to everybody who sent me gift yesterday, will finish the rest tomorrow morning.

tdv and Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent yesterday! Will still need more whenever you have a chance today, thanks!
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fule Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see a message from you since Dec 14, so not sure what you need now and your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Sophie: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern. Do you need Old Lantern too? You cannot send enough to yourself? I could only send you one ;).
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Additives.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Old Lantern.
Joe: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Ampermeter to Joy account.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Friso: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Fule, send you Do Not Disturb Sign.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
stevel2606: thanks for the Snowball, but I don't need it. As I have mentioned multiple times (as well as from others), if you click the "Send in return" button for a gift you received from your neighbor (the Old Lantern in this case), if you don't have that item in your list, you will send a random gift from the same set to your neighbor (the Snowball in this case). I have said many times, I don't need Snowball, I have over 100 of it, they are useless. And I don't want you waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
tdv, you're right, GIS sucks. Now that I've finished Santa's mission, sleigh flights have gone and I can't finish buildings without greenies, my Christmas gift shop has given me continuously items for sleds flights. As we say in Spain, 'es acojonante'.
Thanks to all for your gifts. I sent today:
Red paint to Red Fox One.
Fuel hose to Long.
Archive box to jamie and FENNIE LYE.
Spare wire to Wport, zenmie, Andrew-YYZ, Kei and BirdEyes.
Projector to KingJon85.
Nav. module to vayka1.
Whiteboard to Hotdog.
Add. radar to Suresh Pal.
Catering to knpl and twisteduk.
Laser cutter to Joe.
Passengers to Maqu86.
Fuel to Kitty.
DND sign to @JNL DND Dsturb (¿?).
Snowball to @AR sleingh cove (¿?).

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Poor, bugs again.
I tried the third new start.
kitkitkit Sorry to hear that you had to start over again. Have accepted your request and will try to help you out (y)

@Andrew-YYZ can u please send me more goal posts please. @morgun I will send u Rope Block if u can send me Goal Posts please. @Suresh Pal I will send u Old Lantern can u send me Bench please.
KingJon85 Thanks, will send you bench tomorrow when my gift resets ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
ITEMS NEEDED:
travel guide,tour review,great shots,albums,all inclusive bracelet,heater,red paint,landing lamp,old lantern

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), old lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, single-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, channel bar, landing lamp, projector, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, anti-theft gate, eau de toilette, fuel supply, whiteboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom