Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 27th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you my loyal neighbours for sending me gifts and visiting (y)

My signature is updated.

I have been sending out gifts daily, just not getting time to post it here. Life is too busy these day :oops:

Have a great day ahead :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a056155
Username
DEE12345
hi all in need of textbooks white boards weather displays and one all inclusive bracelet please add me or message me on here and will send what you need in return thanks

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
I've done my administration and now I'm waiting for an hour to send my gifts and to visit neighbours
Thanks for all the gifts! My sig has been updated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
No code
Username
No game
After a week away, i have updated my signature.
Once a day i visit my neighbours, and send what are required in the name, after this i return some of what i have got.
In the next days, during easter, my love of my heart, has some plans with me, so i dont think I will be playing a lot.

Happy easter evereyone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all, i gonna try to send all the gifts today, i gonna be in hollidays and without internet until sunday, easter family reunion, please send to me spare wire :)
Hsppy easter to all (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom