Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Very weird I still needed 7 items for my arena and I went collect coins and it was done all of a sudden.
I can send loudspeakers if anyone needs them, but neighbors send me Jackets.
I will gift at the reset.

Thanks,

DC

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, everyone!

I don't need biker jackets anymore. And I only need 3 power amplifiers for the music arena.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
The terrible truth came out.
When clicking for coins I must have double clicked and spent greenies to buy the items.
What a waste.
I am sure if I contacted support nothing could be done.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
i do not have the space for the music arena, so i will not be participating in the Time To Rock event. Please continue to send me gifts for buildings and flights. Thanks.

Thanks for your gifts! I ONLY need Biker Jacket and Power Amplifier if you can help. Please do NOT send Loudspeaker, Spotlight, or Haze Machine, have enough of them now. My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Ivan: thanks for the Biker Jacket, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
rdunton: thanks for the Haze Machine, sent you Amperemeter.
valestij: thanks for the Spotlight, I don't see a post from you since March 13, and your signature hasn't been updated for months, don't know what you need now, will check your post again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, your signature still says you need Christmas mission items, will check your post later again.
al862: thanks for Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.

Sent Biker Jacket to the following neighbors:
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Biker Jacket and Loudspeaker.
Doune: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
perezgreg: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
Dave: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Spotlight.
Joe: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
cap'n5: thanks for the Loudspeaker.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Loudspeaker.
MG: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Biker Jacket.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Loudspeaker.
Québec: thanks for the Haze Machine.
Sophie: thanks for the Altimeter and Haze Machine.
Cicignon: thanks for the Loudspeaker.

Sent Loudspeader to the following neighbors:
One Bad Day: thanks for the Haze Machine.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
i accidentally deleted someone. i don't know if it was someone from this forum yet or not. i can't believe they don't have confirmations when you delete someone. i'm sorry if i accidentally deleted you. please add me back.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom