Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 18th September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For those neighbors who have been following my support request for my tomgreensmith iPhone game, I got this email today from GI:
Please, spend the amount of banknotes that were received beyond the amount you had in the game and the purchased one. Then please, let me know so that I could check the details. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team
So I will spend the greenies that the programming glitch gave me, report back to Kate, and then, perhaps, GI will allow that game to send gifts once again. Will keep you informed.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
For those neighbors who have been following my support request for my tomgreensmith iPhone game, I got this email today from GI:
Please, spend the amount of banknotes that were received beyond the amount you had in the game and the purchased one. Then please, let me know so that I could check the details. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team
So I will spend the greenies that the programming glitch gave me, report back to Kate, and then, perhaps, GI will allow that game to send gifts once again. Will keep you informed.
Cheers,
Tom
Good luck Tom happy spending, keep me posted or post officed Neil very interested

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Good luck Tom happy spending, keep me posted or post officed Neil very interested

Neil ellor,
Spend greenies? Yes, I can do that. I think I'm going to wait until Friday, however, when the land expansion sale comes around.
But still, if doing all this isn't going to allow me to gift, I'm still going to delete the game. Like I said before, what use is a support game if it doesn't support.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Top Bottom