Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 17th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours.
After that it will be closed and a new thread created. (y)

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
Thanks for everyones gifts. I could really use 4 Launch Consoles. They are not dropping from my flights....tdv can you help?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Thank you so much tdv for the consoles..!! That was superb..!!

Got the astronaut academy already. Now is heading to get Space Travel Monument..

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, everyone! I am sending batches of 20 gifts every night. If you did not get one in the last couple of days, you will get one from me tomorrow. I try to reciprocate to all those who sent me gifts but 20 is very limited so I do it by batches.:)

Please send me any of the following: flight catering, fuel hoses, navigation modules, spare propellers.;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
i need 4 Space Launch Console tdv ?

i finish all other tasks in this mission

i had: 5 x RL , 5 x AM , 1 x LP

thanks for all the help till now
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4525w9
Username
cakepig
Hi Everyone!
I really need the Space Launch Consoles.. Sorry I forgot to PM after I added you, tdv .

I have 1 Research lab and 2 Aviation Museums and the new Launch Pad. (Level2 Mission Control Center almost done!)

Please feel free to add :)

Happy flying!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all....

snowy70 - sent you transmitters (grey)
stevel2606 - SLC's on their way to you
bibigarf - I can't seem to find you as a neighbour on TDV19 - is your in-game name still the full "bibigarf" or have you shortened it or changed it? - found you SLC on their way (just wish there was something these idiots at GIS would do to help manage the neighbour list better!!!)

Da Ye Chun - will accept your invite as soon as I can find you in my list of waiting people (now it has gone back up to 160 people waiting!!!) :rolleyes: - found you and sent items...(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
I need 4 Launch Consoles really bad. Have everything else I need for Mission Control 2.
Thanks Guys.
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azssdxb
Username
thiagoian
Friend Code:
azssdxb

In-Game Name:
thiagoian

I Need:
2 stamp, 3 tour reviews, 4 great shots, 2 albums, 2 beautiful pictures

I Can Send:
Fuel (3), Disposable Shampoo, Assembly Robot, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Reviews, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmiter, Spaceship Transmiter, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Suply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Aditional Radar, Make Up, Spare Wire.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning
What to do with so many neighbours? I like to send more then 20 gifts, but thats the limit. :(
Thanks for all your gifts, hope you are successful with all your tasks.
Have a nice day!

Btw, I still needs FUEL! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom