Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 14th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
@billsnj Happy Helen Bali Hi Mrstepot Arne greensmith Rsorour Simp1710 Ianda11 Again as always I thank you for your support through this gifting glitch with GI. My need for Flight Catering is not so bad now as I have built 3 more and I am waiting to open when gifts arrive. Please can you send Spare propeller for the new quest and if you have any news on the gifts from Ne2? I hope they are arriving; I am trying desperately to get up the levels so the gifts are better Neil

.sig updated. I have both the propeller and the spare wire for gifting for our latest mission. Really need the spare wires more than the propellers.

Can someone explain the new Prometheus mission? Do we have to get five more things from that launch and only get them if we get gold on the launch!?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
.sig updated. I have both the propeller and the spare wire for gifting for our latest mission. Really need the spare wires more than the propellers.

Can someone explain the new Prometheus mission? Do we have to get five more things from that launch and only get them if we get gold on the launch!?
@Blah,
Yes, five subquests with five collectibles each. Earn the reward for all five and you earn the endgame prize.
See https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-outer-limits-new-quest.3602/ for all the information!

Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Hi Neil ellor
Not sure if you can receive from me, so just sent a spare propellor to try it...let me know if it comes through...
Also, just added Ne2 and sent a DND sign, hopefully that should come through ok too...

Anything welcome in return....
Cheers,
Az
Still nothing coming through to Captain tneil I have sent a robotic lawn mower for stadium From Ne2 I hope it's what you want. Thanks for the DND it will help with game to get up the levels. Will send what I can from this game its just to help out where I can with this GI glitch no need to return unless I ask Neil

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverlyhuff2 needs Spare Wire for the Voyage, Voyage quest. And Prometheus just landed with a map to Puerto Rico which requires ... Spare Wire.
Thanks,
Tom

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Mrstepot
Yes I got both defrosters, thanks! Could you please send a few more in the next days? Sorry I don't have any of the items you need in my list, send a spare wire to you if it's okay?
Mhmm Beckyp seems not to work for me, I entered the name but no message appeared that it was sent. Maybe you can try to add me?

To the others, many thanks for the gifts, I recieved yesterday a few more than the days before, will try to send as good as possible items back to you.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Can someone help me or point me to where I can find info about how to format posts (with font size and color and other special things)?
idnlgeah,
I can only format a post on my computer ... and not on my iPad or iPhone. The window on my computer looks like this:
Capture.JPG

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Tom

Still nothing coming through to Captain tneil I have sent a robotic lawn mower for stadium From Ne2 I hope it's what you want. Thanks for the DND it will help with game to get up the levels. Will send what I can from this game its just to help out where I can with this GI glitch no need to return unless I ask Neil
Neil ellor
Hi Neil, yes, the robotic Lawnmower arrived safely....strange about you not receiving anything from me to Captain tneil game, Eugene from GI assured me that all was ok with my account...I'll forward this to him and get him on the case I think!
Will keep sending DND to Ne2, I just need one more Lawnmower for my current stadium if that's ok...
Cheers
Az

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Az1 I have made another complaint to GI let's hope they sort it. I will send the robotic lawnmower next time. It's just a relief to be able to gift again as captain tneil seems to be U S anything you need from the game let me know thanks Neil

Top Bottom