Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 10th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
See sig, need nav modules, 1x textbook, 1x city model and 3xserver racks asap.
Had to reset my game, luckily was able to recover some, but lost out on alien quest.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
See sig... REALLY need that Bev Cooler, Airline Route Map, and Monitor.

Have we seen anyone with Headsets or Wall Speakers?
Just sent you a Headset from Waverlyhuff2. Let me know if you get it. If you do, I'll send more over the next few days.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Has anyone even seen people Wall Speakers, Headsets, or Mayor's Portraits?
Wall Speakers, Mayor's Portraits and Airline Route Maps are not giftable ... except perhaps by the Gift Masters. I know there was some problem with sending them Android to iOS.
Cheers,
Tom

Wall Speakers, Mayor's Portraits and Airline Route Maps are not giftable ... except perhaps by the Gift Masters. I know there was some problem with sending them Android to iOS.
Cheers,
Tom

Odd, someone (I don't remember who) gifted me the Airline Route Map. I haven't seen the Headset yet.... but I may have seen something from you earlier and don't remember what it came in as (wasn't a headset). Try again tomorrow?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Has anyone noticed the new tabs on the Game Insight window:
image.jpg

It appears that we iOS players can now change our game name. Has anyone tried to do this? Is this how you've been changing your game name, Andoid players?
I'm sort of afraid to try it out, thinking that if I change my game name and remove the space, my current neighbors will lose me and vice versa. Anyone have any experience with this?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Odd, someone (I don't remember who) gifted me the Airline Route Map. I haven't seen the Headset yet.... but I may have seen something from you earlier and don't remember what it came in as (wasn't a headset). Try again tomorrow?
I'll send you another Headset from Waverlyhuff2 tomorrow. Let me know if it gets through. Are you Android or iOS?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
View attachment 852
It appears that we iOS players can now change our game name. Has anyone tried to do this? Is this how you've been changing your game name, Andoid players?
I'm sort of afraid to try it out, thinking that if I change my game name and remove the space, my current neighbors will lose me and vice versa. Anyone have any experience with this?
Cheers,
Tom
No greensmith, android can change the name in the profile tab in the game itself. I don't know what you change with that...
When I look in my game, I see my face book name (it is fake and doesn't look like my game names)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
How are you all doing with the quest? On flip123 I need a cowboy hat (guestplane) and an american flag (gift shop). On Jpjpjp2 I need 3 items from guest planes in more than 6 days time.... Have good hope :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Cheers,
Tom
I have seen a mayor's portrait being gifted to Hermie by Aussie Air Fax ...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
I searched for a forum member with the name Aussie Air or Aussie Air Fax and was unsuccessful. Is this his/her forum name?
Cheers,
Tom
I don't know, I tried adding him or her, but the game doesn't let me add new friends (it simply ignores the addition like I never did add the friend code, really weird).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
View attachment 852
Cheers,
Tom
I've tried this before, but it doesn't change your in-game name, only the "welcome back, xxx" message that appears for a few seconds changes. But this profile settings tab was there already, like months ago

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
How are you all doing with the quest? On flip123 I need a cowboy hat (guestplane) and an american flag (gift shop). On Jpjpjp2 I need 3 items from guest planes in more than 6 days time.... Have good hope :)
I've completed the first two collections, I now need two declarations, two flags and a road sign (?) to complete the quest. With only six days to go and the low dropping rate on gift shops, I'm not sure I will complete it on time.
I tried to collect with no Internet in place and at xx:52 but that didn't do the trick for me...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I don't know, I tried adding him or her, but the game doesn't let me add new friends (it simply ignores the addition like I never did add the friend code, really weird).
@jahuno, probably an android player if you can't add the friend request

See sig, need nav modules, 1x textbook, 1x city model and 3xserver racks asap.
Had to reset my game, luckily was able to recover some, but lost out on alien quest.
Puppy Chou
Hi, I just tried to send a friend request to you, but I don't think it is sending correctly as I'm not getting confirmation message come up ....would you consider adding me for your end?
Thanks,
Az...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom