Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weather Station Problem

Has anyone had a problem with the weather station resetting back to Day 1 when there were more days to go?
Two times I got to day 7 and it reset before Day 8 was available. Once before the same but after Day 6.
Yes, I've noticed but haven't tracked it closely enough to know for sure why. Check it often for progress. If a day\destination is missed it resets back to Day 1. Following a game crash is often where I noticed such behavior, I presume it loses progress including where it thinks you should be regarding days.

I do check daily and usually make the requested flight overnight and check during the day as well. It's always checked complete after it's done. I have a theory. I think I have clicked on the day after it's done and it does show the requested flight that has been completed. Somehow it may think it's NOT done and is waiting for a completion. Of course, in my mind I have already completed the flight and leave it alone waiting for the NEXT day to show it's ready. It may be a glitch. I'm going to test it today to see if it resets. Thanks for your reply from yesterday @Maverick68 .

I do check daily and usually make the requested flight overnight and check during the day as well. It's always checked complete after it's done. I have a theory. I think I have clicked on the day after it's done and it does show the requested flight that has been completed. Somehow it may think it's NOT done and is waiting for a completion. Of course, in my mind I have already completed the flight and leave it alone waiting for the NEXT day to show it's ready. It may be a glitch. I'm going to test it today to see if it resets. Thanks for your reply from yesterday @Maverick68 .
I'm pretty sure I've experienced an un-checking of a day (post crash) plus an extra day (post crash) meaning it not advancing at days reset until the following day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom