Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We challenge you from 21 Dec to 4 Jan

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just opened up my game

REWARD UNLOCK TWO.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Fear not! There is no need to change anything you do in your game, just st sit back and wait for them to arrive. GI will have worked out what is needed and set a low bar to reach the goal (below average, guaranteed!). They can not afford the whining and complaints/tickets that will go on if the target isn’t reached. It’s purely a lure to encourage players not to go quiet during this, known quiet period.
If the target isn’t reached, I’ll run naked down the AC highway 🤪🤣. 😳🤮

Д

Дима (gift)

these goals are bogus.
100,000,000 / 30 gifts / 20 days = 166 thousand people must send 30 gifts every day. Who needs clarification that there are not so many active players in this game. Maybe real online - 3000-5000 pilots

Fear not! There is no need to change anything you do in your game, just st sit back and wait for them to arrive. GI will have worked out what is needed and set a low bar to reach the goal (below average, guaranteed!). They can not afford the whining and complaints/tickets that will go on if the target isn’t reached. It’s purely a lure to encourage players not to go quiet during this, known quiet period.

Now there's an incentive to not reach the target 😵

I assume selfies will be available for sale.

I understand that cloth masks are no longer effective against Covid

However they could be repurposed for added protection :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You may want to wait until the weather improves, before undertaking the special event

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Just be careful running down the highway, we do not want you to be hit by cars full of coins and spades (and possibly greenies).

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Certainly you are very surprised to reached the target. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom