Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Visa Centre question

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Even if I have 6 Visa Centres, I can only have one contract running. Is that correct? I have 2 at the moment but they just seem to mirror each other. I have exactly the same number of passengers available for collection in each.
Thanks
P

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Even if I have 6 Visa Centres, I can only have one contract running. Is that correct? I have 2 at the moment but they just seem to mirror each other. I have exactly the same number of passengers available for collection in each.
Thanks
P
Yes you can only have one contract runnning at one time.
But all Visa Center collect simultaneously, so if you start a contract all with collect during the time.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Yes you can only have one contract runnning at one time.
But all Visa Center collect simultaneously, so if you start a contract all with collect during the time.
Thank you. I usually just use one visa centre. I leave it on one place and then rotate all other pax buildings beside it to collect. Also getting a multiplier effect from Alarm Clock and Family Ticket.

Am I missing out on anything by doing this?

Thx.
P

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thank you. I usually just use one visa centre. I leave it on one place and then rotate all other pax buildings beside it to collect. Also getting a multiplier effect from Alarm Clock and Family Ticket.

Thx.
P
I’d leave the next by cottages with at least 1% boost.
6 x 2 x 60 = 720 pax per hour. And actually you can add a sidewing/brick house/turf house into that too (8 buildings can be covered by 1 VC with 1x1 radius.

Thx.
P
When you click on one it collects everything in its radius. If you have 6 then just go round clicking one after another. You shouldnt have to move buildings just to click. As Barkmi says position the bonus buildings carefully so you get the maximum bonus.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
I’d leave the next by cottages with at least 1% boost.
6 x 2 x 60 = 720 pax per hour. And actually you can add a sidewing/brick house/turf house into that too (8 buildings can be covered by 1 VC with 1x1 radius.
How do you get 8 buildings because my VC wants a road - it gives me 'The Silent Treatment' if I don't give it a road.... that leaves me with 6 cottages and 1 sidewing

I also put my VC on the edge of the magic square and drop all my multi-storey buildings in there at the start of the contract.
Once I've collected them all I then put the VC inside the cottage-circle to collect the 700 for the next hour.
So I have a VC full of 2700 pax for 15 days now - they must be going mad in there :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
How do you get 8 buildings because my VC wants a road - it gives me 'The Silent Treatment' if I don't give it a road.... that leaves me with 6 cottages and 1 sidewing

I also put my VC on the edge of the magic square and drop all my multi-storey buildings in there at the start of the contract.
Once I've collected them all I then put the VC inside the cottage-circle to collect the 700 for the next hour.
So I have a VC full of 2700 pax for 15 days now - they must be going mad in there :)
7 is right - 8 was a typo.

Picking up on this expression - can you describe more please?

Thanks.
There, see pic
415CA293-6FEC-4672-8AE3-194A0C4834BB.jpeg

Mine’s more in the corner than edge, but same idea

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Okay - got it. Its a square you create for yourself using bonus buildings. I've created something similar using labyrinth gardens and other bonus buildings. Works well giving me an 85% uplift on pax buildings I temporarily move into the square.
P

Top Bottom