Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Various icons to do with friends - cold do with explanation

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Looking at the friends section of my game, I see various icons that I don't fully understand:

At the top of the screen I have ABC, a handshake, a winged hat, a coffee cup and ZZZ. When I click on these the order in which my friends are presented changes. I can guess the ZZZ (friend is away). Could someone help with the others?

Also, within each friend's box, I have an option to click on a handshake icon. Probably related to the above - but what does it mean if I select (or deselect it)?

Many thanks - sorry if this is kinda basic but as usual, I've searched for an answer to no avail.
P

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
That's great. Thank you. Some profiles contain a little red heart at the top left hand side of where their photo can appear. Any idea what is the significance of that?

Thanks again.
P

That's great. Thank you. Some profiles contain a little red heart at the top left hand side of where their photo can appear. Any idea what is the significance of that?

Thanks again.
P
After visiting a neighbor and collected all 5 items, a little red heart appears, so to remind you that the daily visit to that neighbor is done...

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
ABC - Alphabetical order
handshake - you click on the hand to put your trading partners and places to visit together so you don't have to scroll through all your neighbors.
winged hat - puts your alliance members together
coffee cup - puts awake/active members togeher
zzz - puts sleeping/inactive members together
coffee cup, never knew
i thought it may have been gifts that no longer work

thanks

Top Bottom