Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upgrades.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033p8ihtz
Username
Bigmac88
Hello all.
I want to know if I should upgrade my townhall or my runways first. I currently have a lvl 2 and a lvl 4 runway and a lvl 4 townhall. I have to refuse lvl 5 plans because I obviously can’t accept them. I also have 5 stands, lvl 5 control tower and lvl 4 terminal.
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
started 4 5 20
For me I would go with the town hall but then a lot of people would go with run ways. There is no right or wrong answer. I have 2 level 3 runways and find that I get more than enough xp passengers and fuel from them but I play so much that it would hurt me in to get more xp from them. I have started exactly 1 month ago and on level 31 not because of cashing in collections but because of guest planes mostly
The faster you level if you want to stay caught up with stars the harder it is to stay caught up
So it is really up to you

Hello all.
I want to know if I should upgrade my townhall or my runways first. I currently have a lvl 2 and a lvl 4 runway and a lvl 4 townhall. I have to refuse lvl 5 plans because I obviously can’t accept them. I also have 5 stands, lvl 5 control tower and lvl 4 terminal.
Thanks in advance.

It depends upon your stratagem. If you depend upon fuel by servicing guest planes, Upgrade your level 4 runway to level 5 so you don't turn airplanes away. That is my inclination even at level 63. I actually planned to upgrade to level 9 on a runway and immediately upgraded it to level 9 when I hit level 61. I would also add that the higher the level of the guest, the higher the amount of coin you get for servicing it. It may NOT look like much but that multiplies out to significant sums. That's particularly so as you get to higher level runways.

If you play in brief sessions and purchase a large percentage of your fuel from your fuel station, you might be more inclined to raise your population cap with town hall. Aztec Pyramid may also raise your cap by 50. Some prize buildings might also do this as well. Even park bench can raise your population cap by 5.

Top Bottom