Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update IOS -> BUGS

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
billsnj,
I know the game won't even install on the iPad 1 because the processor speed and graphics capability can't handle it. Perhaps the game updates and increase in complexity over the past couple of years strain the iPad 2. It's the only thing I can think of.
Is there anyone out there with an iPad 2 who is having the same problems as Bill?
Cheers,
Tom
Heck, the game can't even be downloaded on the ipad1 because the game needs to have "a front facing camera for the game to work properly". What a load of bull. I have a friend who's on ipad2 and it's running smooth (still at low level).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, it looks GI finally realized their mistake. They published on Facebook:
Dear friends, we're aware of the issue that makes the game load longer than usual for some of you. Thanks for everyone who reported it! Right now we're working on an update that will address this issue, and are looking forward to bring it to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and continuous support!
#AirportCity
So, hope new, stable and working version will be out soon. This version makes (terrible) problems: v2.04, Published 27 Nov, 2013.
Better to avoid it and wait till new release... :whistle:

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
OK, it looks GI finally realized their mistake. They published on Facebook:

So, hope new, stable and working version will be out soon. This version makes (terrible) problems: v2.04, Published 27 Nov, 2013.
Better to avoid it and wait till new release... :whistle:
Note TO ALL: As I mentioned in my very first post regarding this problem just yesterday - GI SUCKS !
I was thinking after my post that I would bet that Obama probably hired GI to code the OBAMACARE WEBSITE!
It seems these GI PROGRAMMERS probably have problems just putting their pants on in the morning!!! YA THINK?????

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
And the reward for the Thanksgiving Day quest is ...
A Pioneer Lodge!
image.jpg

Waverly huff already had the first two parts of the quest completed from last year, so all I had to do was land 30 guest planes.
Cheers,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 128
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
In my opinion the game speed depends on your level and your buildings' quantity.
My main account works VERY slow but my support account works with acceptable speed.
I cannot use social functions because the game freeses for several minutes between every visites.
Sorry for all my neighbors!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Seems slightly redundant to post, but my game is also INCREDIBLY slow to load and access the menus. Also, once returning to my airport from visiting friends, I have to reset my game (and reload again - slowly...!) because I'm unable to click on anything in my airport.

Well done GI! How do you manage to suck this badly?

3 minutes to load a screen is absymal by anybody's standards.

I work in Software Quality Assurance and there's no way this would be acceptable to any QA team worth their salt. I'd love to know how GI has set up their Software Development Lifecycle. Where are their QA teams (or at least the one for AC) and how are they conducting their testing?

And (shameless plug) if GI would like assistance, they can feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My iPad game now doesn't stay on for more than a few minutes, and doesn't save the things that i have tapped on while it was up. I tried 4 times to land 2 of my flights and after i tried to send them back out the game shut down. When i turn the game back on it comes up and the 2 flights are "Ready" again to be landed and reloaded, but same issue.

I have no idea how i am going to finish the event on my iPad game. This sucks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My iPad game now doesn't stay on for more than a few minutes, and doesn't save the things that i have tapped on while it was up. I tried 4 times to land 2 of my flights and after i tried to send them back out the game shut down. When i turn the game back on it comes up and the 2 flights are "Ready" again to be landed and reloaded, but same issue.

I have no idea how i am going to finish the event on my iPad game. This sucks
One Bad Day, can you save the game by visiting a neighbor (that takes minutes in my game) or exit after landing (and open again). This worked for android some time ago....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi flip123, my game on AYON1 has the same problems:mad::mad: as One Bad Day and that game is on Android. The game freezes so quickly, that i'm not be able to collect my planes:wtf::wtf:
I've updated my VAYKA1 game and there are NO problems with it. Maybe i played it last year and had only to land 30 guest planes to finish the Thanksgiving Quest.
I DID NOT update my NOYA12 game yet to avoid the problems. GI isn't learning about their faults, as usual:banghead:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
3 minutes to load a screen is absymal by anybody's standards.

I work in Software Quality Assurance and there's no way this would be acceptable to any QA team worth their salt. I'd love to know how GI has set up their Software Development Lifecycle. Where are their QA teams (or at least the one for AC) and how are they conducting their testing?

And (shameless plug) if GI would like assistance, they can feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

Welcome to Scrum development!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
This isn't scrum development. Scrum can work if done correctly and this clearly isn't. Besides, the end of a sprint doesn't necessarily have to coincide with a release.

I'm guessing based on when I searched on Scrum a few months (well more than a few) ago. I found GI and Beeline linkedin accounts claiming Scrum and have seen both put out buggy software - GI much more than Beeline though.

Top Bottom