Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Captain Fitz

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032dnz25u
Username
Captain Fitz
With the premium class you can get 3 super mystery buildings, 2 upgraded planes, a sky captain and a QL ... To me it seems excessive as a reward with only 4.99 ... The QL alone costs 300 greenies ... And you can get it at 4.99 ??? I mean, the beauty of the game is also doing difficult things so you can use a little bit of strategy ...
I don’t see a QL

With the premium class you can get 3 super mystery buildings, 2 upgraded planes, a sky captain and a QL ... To me it seems excessive as a reward with only 4.99 ... The QL alone costs 300 greenies ... And you can get it at 4.99 ??? I mean, the beauty of the game is also doing difficult things so you can use a little bit of strategy ...
Really? i think that for the first time in years, it was a fair offer.

Even if you have already unlocked it, it gets removed from your WAREHOUSE. I wanted to open the set later and celebrate my S2 or whatever plane and it just got removed. That’s just unfair, I got no reward for my premium pass level.
maybe it could have something to do with the planeset in the eventstore that can be purchased for 99 greens

Top Bottom