Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Unrealistic Alliance Targets

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have three Owls and one of my weekly missions is 258 flights to Yerevan. It’s a 2 hour 40 min flight time, so by my reckoning I’d have to fly all three planes simultaneously for over 32 HOURS PER DAY in order to complete. Coupled with the need for 258 landing lamps - what’s the point....?

That’s probably your 3rd task right (most number of planes)?

Then you need to have much more Owls than 3. You can, for example, fly to Turkish Coast too to supply your LL needs, ask your neighbors for LL, fly the helicopters destinations that drop LL.

For speeding up the flights, you can use Weathervane bonus (or fuel speed-up).

It’s not easy, being it’s the 3rd task, but I reckon it’s doable.

I have three Owls and one of my weekly missions is 258 flights to Yerevan. It’s a 2 hour 40 min flight time, so by my reckoning I’d have to fly all three planes simultaneously for over 32 HOURS PER DAY in order to complete. Coupled with the need for 258 landing lamps - what’s the point....?
You say one of. Sorry but it sounds like poor fleet management. For alliance flight tasks you have to calculate what planes you have and what tasks you will get. With only 3 of a particular type of plane ANY alliance task will be difficult. The lower the plane the more you have to do as they have shorter flight times. Without knowing your level and the make up of your fleet it isn’t possible to give a constructive answer. Just to say. Sorry but bad planning.
Alliance flight tasks, at least 2 have become far easier to manage. It wasn’t that long ago that 3rd task flight were 1000 for Owls.

1st task lowest, 2nd highest, 3rd most planes. Calculate accordingly.

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
You say one of. Sorry but it sounds like poor fleet management. For alliance flight tasks you have to calculate what planes you have and what tasks you will get. With only 3 of a particular type of plane ANY alliance task will be difficult. The lower the plane the more you have to do as they have shorter flight times. Without knowing your level and the make up of your fleet it isn’t possible to give a constructive answer. Just to say. Sorry but bad planning.
Alliance flight tasks, at least 2 have become far easier to manage. It wasn’t that long ago that 3rd task flight were 1000 for Owls.

1st task lowest, 2nd highest, 3rd most planes. Calculate accordingly.
What would be your recommended fleet? (14 planes, level 74)

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
What current planes do you have? How many alliance tasks do you have to do? What have you starred or nor
t starred?
Total 14 - 2 Swift, 3 Owl, 2 Hawk, 2 Raven, 2 Eagle, 2 Jumbo, 1 Giant (10 stands, 4 in the hangar).
I normally do two tasks per week, have never managed three.
Everything 3 starred up to eagles, now slowly working through jumbo and giants. I’m quite OCD about doing everything in order so not looked at any map flights etc yet.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Total 14 - 2 Swift, 3 Owl, 2 Hawk, 2 Raven, 2 Eagle, 2 Jumbo, 1 Giant (10 stands, 4 in the hangar).
Everything 3 starred up to eagles, now slowly working through jumbo and giants. I’m quite OCD about doing everything in order so not looked at any map flights etc yet.
I would suggest you should concentrate your fleet in 2 plane types.
With that the alliance tasks would be much easy, and also you can progress in other destinations.

You’re very widely spread out with plane types. You must do swift (1st) and owl tasks (3rd). If you want fast tasks, get more swifts to do the first task. I’d sell owls and switch them to swift. 4 swift will do your 1st task easy With no flight items. Then for your highest you need more planes. Either sell Raven and buy more giant or sell Raven and giant and concentrate on jumbo. When you go up a level try to buy enough planes to do the 2nd task in one go. Giant 2nd task with 1 plane would be complicated. 2nd task jumbo should be 50, giant 48.
Basically your plan fleet is very widely spread. I’d concentrate on 3 plane types so you can switch if you run out of items. Hope that gives you ideas to think about.

Swifts can be easily bought and sold, so if you have already three starred Antalya, Pattaya, Riga, Maracay and Dhaka, I see no reason for keeping them (except eventually for a super easy, no-additional-item needed, first weekly task).
I would also try to upgrade the CT, in order to have more planes (and upgrade your reserve hangar, if possible)
You have jumbos and giants. third task for jumbos should call for 100 flights. doable if you have some 4 of them. each flight takes around 5:40, meaning you can do 3 daily flights per jumbo plane. If you get 4 of those, 12 per day. accelerating all 4 once a day, it will give you 16 a day. In 6 days, 96. 4 on sunday. 100 by reset. Or get 5 of them...
I like having a widely spread fleet also. But to keep it that way I had to maximize CT and get some places in Reserve Hangar...

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
You’re very widely spread out with plane types. You must do swift (1st) and owl tasks (3rd). If you want fast tasks, get more swifts to do the first task. I’d sell owls and switch them to swift. 4 swift will do your 1st task easy With no flight items. Then for your highest you need more planes. Either sell Raven and buy more giant or sell Raven and giant and concentrate on jumbo. When you go up a level try to buy enough planes to do the 2nd task in one go. Giant 2nd task with 1 plane would be complicated. 2nd task jumbo should be 50, giant 48.
Basically your plan fleet is very widely spread. I’d concentrate on 3 plane types so you can switch if you run out of items. Hope that gives you ideas to think about.
Thanks for the advice. I reduced my fleet to one of each plane type then bought an armful of swifts. Much more productive week!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wow, I have never had a task with that many flights - although I also haven't been flying multiple owls. I have 1 swift, 1 owl (which is in the warehouse for now), 4 hawks (and I'm getting assigned 70-90 flights weekly for these) and one of each larger plane. 258 sounds like a lot.

Top Bottom