Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows unable to purchase again

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
The premium pass is not available for purchase again. Airport City claims it is a windows issue, but that can't be right as other purchases can be made with no issue. I just wish they would change the name to match the event, as just keeping it listed as premium pass sparks off the duplication warning and then the purchase cannot be made

The premium pass is not available for purchase again. Airport City claims it is a windows issue, but that can't be right as other purchases can be made with no issue. I just wish they would change the name to match the event, as just keeping it listed as premium pass sparks off the duplication warning and then the purchase cannot be made
i've had premium pass issue for over 1yr, its not a windows problem, i contacted windows first. they told me it was the game its self, i've been waiting for gi to fix it

Top Bottom