Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday September 13, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received lately and as always gifts went out again.

I've started a 4th game with username KAITO1 (code: 0400ag7m), this game is only a support game for gifting FUEL20!!!!
The game is now at level 7 and i play it dailly to reach level 10, which will free the fuel gifting.
So if you're in need for Fuel 20 don't hesitate to invite KAITO1 and the exchange will be soon.
See my sigs. for the code!!!

P.S.: I will continue playing KAITO1, but not as fast as now.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has been updated. Please send me Flight Catering.

@Jgm85 Deicer
@Bali Hi Flight Catering & Navigation Module
@belledohna Fuel Additives
@javi Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs
@Nina Fuel Hose
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You have not updated, but are not on the above list. (Please send a neighbor request if we are not already neighbors.)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
hi i thinking i'm on the wrong forum, but what if..
un...jay(something) is mi 300th neighbour!!!welcome!! Hip huray!
bttry 2%
b b b bye:D(y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Thanks everyone for the help completing my furniture factories.

@Luke pilot I sent you a friend request and can send the Crucible. I don't need the saw anymore.
OK, Thanks Nick.... I will just send back to your signature needs.

I also noticed after the fact that we are part of the same Alliance! We better step it up a bit, we are slipping down the charts!! ;)

If you want to add my support game "Luke 2" I can send you catalyst, no need to return anything.

Thanks for the gifts that keep me flying! Mine are out for the day.
@Mouse - nav module
@macfaro - nav module
@IvanM - dryer
@Nick Schultz - ear plugs
@Pakman - ear plugs
@Stella 748 - arcade machine
@david smith (2) - tunnel freezer
@Meagansoroka - fuel hose
@Bram - tunnel freezer
@Brodyaga - fuel hose
@GamingSwiftie - altimeter
@mia/a1r1vry - catering
@Silvestris - landing lamp
@Crash McPlane - spare prop
@Xilikon - fuel supply
@Wabbitgirl - spare prop
@Tamic - osc beacon

Support account to send soon.

OK, Thanks Nick.... I will just send back to your signature needs.

I also noticed after the fact that we are part of the same Alliance! We better step it up a bit, we are slipping down the charts!! ;)

If you want to add my support game "Luke 2" I can send you catalyst, no need to return anything.
sent invite from david smith2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom