Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 7th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
My country had a general election 2 days ago.
It was corrupted and full of bulls**ts.
The government used 40,000 illegal foreigners from Bangladesh by giving them fake identification card and bribed them to make them to vote the government.
Then when the voting's over and counting is started, the opposition was looks like gonna win. But then, all of a sudden, blackout! No electricity in some areas. Then magical vote papers appears..!!
Then the government won again.
Welcome to Malaysia. Where magical happens.

Owh, by the way, I need meals.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning to all!
syapik sorry for you, at least you can escape by flying a way sometimes... ;)
tdv and Phantom thanks for the fuel, the flights to Tollan and other cities comes closer and closer now (y)
nsari, thanks for the flight goggles, I am so happy now :ROFLMAO:

@ everyone: thanks for the gifts, I have different persons I cannot recognize them so I don't know what to send. I found a solution: I collect there names and when there are 20 unknown neighbours who sent me a gift, I send them all passengers
But not for now: this afternoon I send my well known forum friends the gifts they asked (if I can send them of course of my storage :p)
Have a nice day and good luck with the tasks and launches!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 35
Stars: 64
Hearts: 06
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon. Please do not send more Biker Jacket OR any arena items if you need post it in signature I will send it to you." Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."@diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late afternoon EST to :
gopsury83@Projector
If you need something particular or urgently tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
So sorry syapik stay strong buddy. Kei i was playing the Russian version of the game but i will start sending you jackets every day from tomorrow. Let me know when to stop. Russian neighbours are the drop rates in your game version always that good? Let us know when your next mission comes around so i can change my phone's language setting. I will definitely join you again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
A special thanks to diwata for the final gift to get my catering facility up.
If anyone can send items to help with my fuel station it would be greatly appreciated.
I figured I need that before I try any more ancient city flights.

Gifts in alphabetical order:
air canillas passengers
Bali Hi passengers
Bulldog deicer
diwata propeller
doggy landing lamp
Doune assembly robot
Dulcesakura landing lamp
flip123 loudspeaker
InCoNvEnIeNtE catering
Kei catering
melony catering
Metrohenrik spare prop
olly 333 catering
pienicki passengers
piloot Darwin powerful radio trans
Gt city additional radar
Sorumbas osc beacon
vayka1 spare wire

DC

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Yep, I finished the second session of 6 hours to Tollan, I don't know the results yet, there are still planes on their way, but I know one thing for sure: I need lots of fuel before I can start the 3rd session. So if you can send me fuel, thanks at advance!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
air canillas - yes, I did receive your Facebook fuel 3. I am wondering how my other neighbor was able to send me FB fuel when we are not friends on Facebook.:confused:

tdv - many, many thanks for the fuel 20. Please keep them coming.;):notworthy:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks for all the Arena items and Biker Jackets received folks, you've helped me get more than enough to complete the Rock mission on One Bad Day, my Android game!! Such great help you all are!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am6hb52
Username
doggy
Sig updated

Bali Hi can u send me 1 more stamp?
And im guessing u cant return tour report?
Thanks everyone for the gifts

Tag me if i can help u with something

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
Hi, here's what I sent today:
Fuel to InCoNvEnIeNtE and diwata. Can tell me if you've received it? One more fuel pending to lister0f5meg, today you still don't appears on the facebook display.
Meals to Donclyde and syapik.
Passengers to olly 333, pienicki, nsari, Phantom, jkeeney73 and be.chaos.
Spare wire to pjot.
O. beacon to CK-Airport.
Jacket to t1878 and Kei 2.
Sp. propeller to Nick Schultz.
Landing lamp to Long and Suresh.
Abi, finally I sent yesterday one loudspeaker to you.
Thank you...finally opened music arena !! Please send me biker jackets !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom