Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 2nd April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
sorry air canillas, slip of the finger....
for the rest silver crescents

antony1406, if I have a drop in my airport, mostly it is 2 or 3 markets at a time. the 4 items this morning are the only ones today. when I have drop, every time it is some time after the coin shows (somewhere between 10 and 20 min later?)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
tdv and all my loyal neighbours a big thank you (y)(y)

I have been sending out gifts daily but just not getting time to visit forum and post it.

Almost done with this strange mission. If only my framer's market dropped something useful :oops:

Reactions: tdv
antony1406, i had 3 neighbordrops in the last 3 days (today non, max visit)
I am almost afraid to tell my score.... 1-3-5-3-3

btw, do you have your leafs?

flip123: I think you have the best scores for the Organic Menu items among all people except those who have "super power" such as tdv, congratulations (y) ! I think that is the reward for you on doing the Silver Crescent list for everybody!

By the way, when you have time, can you actually remove those people from the list who no longer need Silver Crescent (instead of crossing out)? With the list becomes bigger and bigger, and more and more people do not need Silver Crescent anymore, the list became very hard to read (especially it is not in alphabetical order :cool:) now, and it takes a while to search for a neighbor in that list.

For everybody else, please do NOT send me Silver Crescent anymore, I no longer need it since yesterday morning. Please send the Silver Crescent to those who need it and do not waste your limited gift resource. You are more than welcome to visit the 6 Farmers Market in my airport city to try your luck on the Organic Menu items

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123: I think you have the best scores for the Organic Menu items among all people except those who have "super power" such as tdv, congratulations (y) ! I think that is the reward for you on doing the Silver Crescent list for everybody!

By the way, when you have time, can you actually remove those people from the list who no longer need Silver Crescent (instead of crossing out)? With the list becomes bigger and bigger, and more and more people do not need Silver Crescent anymore, the list became very hard to read (especially it is not in alphabetical order :cool:) now, and it takes a while to search for a neighbor in that list.

For everybody else, please do NOT send me Silver Crescent anymore, I no longer need it since yesterday morning. Please send the Silver Crescent to those who need it and do not waste your limited gift resource. You are more than welcome to visit the 5 Farmers Market in my airport city to try your luck on the Organic Menu items
Long, just lucky I think, but I havent finished yet.... Then comes the chear.
I was also thinking about deleting the names. I just deleted them....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all,send all gifts today,im sorry if i couldnt send to all :(
dont send more silver crescent ,i really need spare wire ,have a nice night-

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
sorry air canillas, slip of the finger....
for the rest silver crescents

antony1406, if I have a drop in my airport, mostly it is 2 or 3 markets at a time. the 4 items this morning are the only ones today. when I have drop, every time it is some time after the coin shows (somewhere between 10 and 20 min later?)

flip123. I am going to try your method of waiting awhile after the coin shows. I been clicking almost immediately after the coin and I gotten only one drop from my 5 markets so far today.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks a lot to all those who have sent me Silver Crescents the past few days! I now have the four Farmer's Markets so I don't need more of them though.

But I have some grounded planes so flight items would be very welcome!

Hi all thanks for the gifts.
I prioritised gifitng to people who still have silver cresent in their game name.
Then it was in order of gifts received. so apologies if you sent me a gift and i didnt return one.

Today i sent out

gyro to Phantom
fuel add to karthi
deicer to Sky Ranger
land lamp to Kitty
cresent to racoon78
fuel hose to Friso
add rad to Ana Cristina Eusebio
cresent to t1878
spare prop to air canillas
cresent to nsari 2
cresent to nsari
cresent to CC Rider
cresent to lauren
cresent to Sophie
cresent to Metrohenrik
cresent to antony1406
cresent to Red Fox One
cresent to Kei 2
cresent to pienicki
spare wire to snowy70

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My gifts just went out! As I mentioned in multiple posts, I do not need Silver Crescent anymore, please send to the people who still need it.

tdv: thanks for the load of Aircraft Tires, Ergonomic Chairs and Passenger Seats you sent (I meant for Passenger Seat, not the Ergonomic Chair in my in-game name :) ), really appreciate all your help as always!!

Thanks for the Silver Crescents from these neighbors, I do NOT need Silver Crescent since yesterday, I will still send you Silver Crescent:
Sophie
Québec
One Bad Day
Jonathan Godinez
Shinobi273
Stabekk
lauren
notch
CK-Airport
knpl

Cicignon: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Spare Propeller.
flip123: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Flight Catering.
melony: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Aero: thaanks for the Silver Crescent, enjoy your time off!
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Silver Crescent.
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Silver Crescent.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
Friso: thanks for the Silver Crescent, sent you Fuel Hose.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.

summerxcape: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now or if you will joint the current mission, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Silver Crescent. I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Silver Crescent. I don't see a post from you since March 3, also your signature asks for flight items, not sure what flight items you need at your level, will check your post again later.
al862: thanks for Silver Crescent, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, will check your post again later.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
R u guys spending real money on this game because it confuses me as to why people are only just starting the game n yet can be at level 40 in no time.

I am not aware that there are players who just started out and suddenly became level 40. It took me 3 months of continuous (and I emphasize continuous) daily playing to get to level 40. Many, many hours I couldn't even count as I play even when watching tv, surfing the internet.

BTW, playing to me means landing guest planes, gifting, visiting and monitoring my stocks. In between I collect passengers and send out flights.

When working, I make it a point to at least collect passengers and if my fuel fills up my storage, I speed up my longest/latest flight just so the counter would start dripping fuel all over again even when I am working. I don't even consider collecting passengers and speeding up flights as playing as I drop my device after doing those. You need to have a strategy to level up faster. The experts here have more sophisticated strategies. Even if you have the greenies, you still have to send countless flights to gain the XP needed to level up and get the stars. Greens are only helpful in buying land and items, not XP and stars as far as I know.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks to all my gifters! :)

I only sent out silver crescents last night. As I wanted to prioritize those with less than 4 farmer's markets, I actually had to visit as much neighbors as I could to see how many markets they have. I also had to check forum postings to make sure they are actually actively participating in the mission. I disregarded the signatures and in game name needed item just this time as those are usually not updated. It was cumbersome but I want to give crescents to those that need them the most.

As for my AC, I would appreciate flight catering, fuel hoses and navigation modules. I am afraid my jumbo flights will be grounded soon if I don't get my stocks back up. Thanks in advance for sending them. ;)

Organic menu on hand as of today: (still hopeful with 8 days to go):p
2 dairy products
1 fresh vegetables
0 nuts
1 live fish
7 exotic fruits

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello neighbors. Hope your easter mission is doing better than mine. I only got 2 organic menu items today. 1 from my market and 1 from neighbor's market (syapik). My score 2-0-1-3-2

Thanks for all the gifts. Special thanks to Bali Hi for aircraft tires, and jlosada (just added both to get 100 coins but not only accepted but sent me a gifts as well).

Sent out my gifts for tonight.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
is anyone else having really bad luck on item drops from farmers markets?
I must have collected at least 30-40 times from friends and my own but not a single item yet....
owh.. me! me! I already have 7 Farmers Market but haven't got anything except 1 Exotic Fruit. Previous months I did get Dairy Products and Live Fish from the precious Christmas Tree though...

EDIT: I just got 1 Dairy Products from my Farmers Market after posting above.. :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv: thanks for the load of Aircraft Tires, Ergonomic Chairs and Passenger Seats you sent (I meant for Passenger Seat, not the Ergonomic Chair in my in-game name :) ), really appreciate all your help as always!!.

My mistake - I knew you needed passenger seats - but after a very long day at work - was not paying attention and sent the 1st itme that looked like a seat (in my case ergo chair) - then realised it was the wrong one... doh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom