Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 19th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Happy Tuesday/Wednesday to everyone!

Thanks for the gifts, neighbors. I sent out 20 gifts last night as well. Wish I could send more.

Today, I am hoping to receive deicers, fuel hoses and navigation modules.;)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel(20) you sent and thanks for the help on the launch yesterday, really appreciate all your help!!
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Gyroscope, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
flip123: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
air canillas: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Navigation Modeul, sent you Navigation Module.
jlosada: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
lauren: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Additivies.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Amperemeter to your Jason2 account.
antony1406: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Propeller.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Navigation Module.
Toddfish: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
zenmie: thanks for the Landing Gear and Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
yukidesu: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Additional Radar.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Purning Shears, I don't need Pruning Shears and have stated that in multiple posts and in my signature since more than a week ago, I am not sure who hasn't finished the flowers yet. Please do not waste your limited gift resouces, you can send Pruning Sheras to others in the forum who need it, thanks!

I sent gift to another neighbor that I didn't record.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Happy Tuesday/Wednesday to everyone!

Thanks for the gifts, neighbors. I sent out 20 gifts last night as well. Wish I could send more.

Today, I am hoping to receive deicers, fuel hoses and navigation modules.;)
Havent forgot abt ure fuel. It won't let me select u just now. Its tuesday where I am x

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody it is my first time here, if u send me a item i will send you back what is in your list back(considering that i have). Good luck to everybody to get the desirable item.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[quwherenote="karen, post: 38218, member: 1877"]Evening all. Still looking for buttrrfly nets n shears to finish this mission. Only got a day left.[/quote]
No where near launching anything. Only at low level so sorris in advance for ppl I'm really no use to apart from fuel.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
karen sent friend requests from retren & retren3. Pls accept so I can assist.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[quwherenote="karen, post: 38218, member: 1877"]Evening all. Still looking for buttrrfly nets n shears to finish this mission. Only got a day left.
No where near launching anything. Only at low level so sorris in advance for ppl I'm really no use to apart from fuel.[/quote] need 3 all inclusive bracelets. No more towels needed. Still need pruning shears n butterfly nets. I knw its only a game but I'm no v giving up on one day to go. Please help pppllleeaaasseeee.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
No where near launching anything. Only at low level so sorris in advance for ppl I'm really no use to apart from fuel.

At level 12, you should be able to send pruning shears, fuel(3 units), cockpit glass, landing lamp, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, some duty free items and other building items.

You might want to show on your sig what you can send so other players know what they can request from you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
S

Sorumbas

karen, dwata, kei, redkot friend request sent. pls accept, i can still send items today

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
Sorumbas accepted.
The forum has the functionality wherby individuals can be alerted if you tag them by putting a '@' immediatly in front of their username. I dont always read all the messges and only jump to where I'm tagged.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
hello again
today i sent
S3R3G4 - fuel additives
GamingSwiftie - spare prop
Blackcloud - deicer, fuel
stevel2606 - fl catering
Lebiegas - fuel hose
twisteduk - fuel hose
air canillas - nav module, fuel
Lexx0r - spare prop
dik - os beacon
notch - spare prop
Kei - spare wire
Pakman - fuel
Alibear99 - fl catering
rickmou - fl catering
Dee140157 - fuel supply
tdv - nav module
BrakeTown - tire
CK-Airport - fuel
Did anyone find It hard getting the msg in a bottle from Malta. Every time I send a flight out comes back with either nothing of something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom