Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 12th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
First off, and I say this sincerely, thanks to all who are giving items. However, I think the bug that was mentioned in a previous thread in the Chat forum may be hitting me. I'm having a ton of people sending me bright lanterns and I'm thinking those are people who I'm sending aerosols to and they're just hitting "send in return." Also, when I'm sending fuel(20) to some buddies, I'm getting passenger(10) back from them. Even though I've played for 14 months, I'm getting that essentially if I send gift #4 in the inventory and someone hits "send in return," then whatever is #4 in their inventory comes back to me. So in saying that, I'm hoping that in this last day and with 40 aerosols to go that a miracle can happen and some people can send those, depending on where it is in your inventory :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
I just ran out of Flight Catering and I'm close to getting that third star for Fontainebleau, so that's what I can use the most. Otherwise, Aerosols and Oscillating Beacons can help. There's an outside chance I might actually complete this quest if I get a little lucky with the Aerosol drops.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just ran out of Flight Catering and I'm close to getting that third star for Fontainebleau, so that's what I can use the most. Otherwise, Aerosols and Oscillating Beacons can help. There's an outside chance I might actually complete this quest if I get a little lucky with the Aerosol drops.
Rabblerouser, sent an invite from jpjpjp2, hopefully we can be neighbors there and the connection works

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
First off, and I say this sincerely, thanks to all who are giving items. However, I think the bug that was mentioned in a previous thread in the Chat forum may be hitting me. I'm having a ton of people sending me bright lanterns and I'm thinking those are people who I'm sending aerosols to and they're just hitting "send in return." Also, when I'm sending fuel(20) to some buddies, I'm getting passenger(10) back from them. Even though I've played for 14 months, I'm getting that essentially if I send gift #4 in the inventory and someone hits "send in return," then whatever is #4 in their inventory comes back to me. So in saying that, I'm hoping that in this last day and with 40 aerosols to go that a miracle can happen and some people can send those, depending on where it is in your inventory :)
Hi, I wish I could help you like you helped me! Maybe if we get to be friends on aeuu6ca and/or jahuno2 you can send me aerosol and I can hit return. That would potentially get you two aerosols, not nearly the amount you need, but still...(unless you need them at your other account, in which case this solution doesn't help at all)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
Hi, I sent you a request from aeuu6ca and jahuno2. Can't help you with flight catering just yet (level is too low in both accounts), but could send you fuel catalyst if you want.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi, I wish I could help you like you helped me! Maybe if we get to be friends on aeuu6ca and/or jahuno2 you can send me aerosol and I can hit return. That would potentially get you two aerosols, not nearly the amount you need, but still...(unless you need them at your other account, in which case this solution doesn't help at all)

No worries. :) If you want, we can just exchange jumbo items as I'll be flying jumbos in a couple weeks and it wouldn't be terrible to get a head start on that on my Gifter account.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
No worries. :) If you want, we can just exchange jumbo items as I'll be flying jumbos in a couple weeks and it wouldn't be terrible to get a head start on that on my Gifter account.
I'd like to, but these two accounts are level 8 & 9, so no jumbo items available yet :-(
But soon I can send fuel(20) (if nothing changes in my box). And fuel catalyst of course

Top Bottom