Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 12th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Aero, I've got three principal missions, but not those of Violette. Still I've not acquired the last bouquet though already I've them. If I do it, I will manage to finish the mission completely and to obtain the final prize or I've to finish all those of Violette? Thank you very much.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Thanks to Sophie and Event Horizon and ALL of my peeps (Too many to list) who have sent me pruning shears.
I finally found enough flowers to fill one bouquet. Only two more to go!
Jeez, it seems like it would be easier to just build a Flower Shop, go in, and buy the darn flowers.

And Thanks to GI for the extra days to complete this mission. ( Although next time, just send more greenies...LOTS more)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Did anyone download the update? I'm wondering if it is ok to download the update. I'm scared to update as GI is notorious in screwing up updates.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Good morning all (or g'day if you you have been up most part of the day, and g'night if you are just of to bed) :p

Don't think my gifts are going out of TDV4 :mad::mad: - can you confirm if you have received the items below?

Sophie - thanks for the Computer...

Following being sent out (will update and tag as I go along)

Aero - Fule20

Pruning Shears to:
jackjackeli
nsari (Sari & Sari2)

I don't think the GIS servers are working properly - sent the invite no confirmation yet!!!

syapik - sent you an invite from TDV4
Ana Cristina Eusebio - sent you an invite from TDV4
Good morning all (or g'day if you you have been up most part of the day, and g'night if you are just of to bed) :p

Don't think my gifts are going out of TDV4 :mad::mad: - can you confirm if you have received the items below?

Sophie - thanks for the Computer...

Following being sent out (will update and tag as I go along)

Aero - Fule20

Pruning Shears to:
jackjackeli
nsari (Sari & Sari2)

didnt receive the shears. :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Aero I would like to send you an invite, is that OK? We are neighbors on my I Fly game, but not I Fly 2. I have your friend code which you sent me sometime ago for my I Fly game. I just wanted to make sure an invite was OK before I sent it.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks to everyone over the past few days getting shears and helping me complete the Valentine's Mission...well, it's not complete yet, afraid to lose the flights before i can get as many stars as i can.

Special thanks to Sophie & tdv for their extra help with shears.

Right now i could use some Fuel Hoses to round out some of the Verona flights on Android "OBD Fuel Hoses".

Will get some gifts sent out as soon as they reset for today. Happy Trading!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Looks like the gifting bug is back on TDV4 - have raised a ticket with GIS!!! - it will be a while before TDV19 or TDV20 will be back in the air....

For now trying to get the iPhone promo out of the way....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
did anyone managed to complete "on the wings of love" quest ?? what prize you get and what happens with the 5 destinations ??

EDIT! nevermind i found the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom