Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 12th August 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi to all. Please send the following gift for Massimo4256a (level 18):

DISPATCHER CONSOLE 2pcs
SHREDDER 2pcs
CASH COUNTER 2pcs
STAMP 2pcs

Please give priority to this game instead of Massimo4256 (level50) because for this game, at the moment, I don't need particular gifts.
Thanks
Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi to all. Please send the following gift for Massimo4256a (level 18):

DISPATCHER CONSOLE 2pcs
SHREDDER 2pcs
CASH COUNTER 2pcs
STAMP 2pcs

Please give priority to this game instead of Massimo4256 (level50) because for this game, at the moment, I don't need particular gifts.
Thanks
Massimo
Hi Massimo4256,
could you please put your new game in your signature so I can see what you need without looking for posts?
And can you please NOT sent random items to jpjpjp999? I does not need lining plates....
And can you please sent one more arcade machine to jpjpjp999?
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
*** UPDATED SIGNATURE WITH NEW 4TH GAME ***
Hi flip123
the problem it's that the most part of the member of this forum hit REPLY to the gift so if I send what you need 99% of time I receive back unuseful gift for me.
Now it's clear, with you I will follow the indication of your signture, please do the same with me. If you have to decide to which account send gift for this week please choose Massimo4256a because I'm at the beginning and I have to arrive ASAP to launch space mission in order to help my two main games level 50.
In my new signature it's written what exactly I need urgently to complete the buildings Terminal and MCC1.
Thanks in advance
Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
*** UPDATED SIGNATURE WITH NEW 4TH GAME ***
Hi flip123
the problem it's that the most part of the member of this forum hit REPLY to the gift so if I send what you need 99% of time I receive back unuseful gift for me.
Now it's clear, with you I will follow the indication of your signture, please do the same with me. If you have to decide to which account send gift for this week please choose Massimo4256a because I'm at the beginning and I have to arrive ASAP to launch space mission in order to help my two main games level 50.
In my new signature it's written what exactly I need urgently to complete the buildings Terminal and MCC1.
Thanks in advance
Massimo

Hi Massimo4256, on Jpjpjp2 I indeed hit sent back (you know why ;-)). Jpjpjp999 can't do that much in gifting, that is why I prefer a message for jpjpjp999 and as it has a few gifts that are more rare (calculator, transmitter etc) I look more at signatures of beginning games....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Hi flip123, sent arcade machine to Jpjpjp999. Ok for the message with the enquiry. I need another stamp from Jpjpjp999. I need also cash counter and dispatcher console but you have not.
Cheers
Massimo

Sorry Massimo4256 I must disagree with you. Maybe you confused between forum and non forum member.
For me forum member tend to look to the username or read signature before sending back the gifts.
Of course not all forum member do that but for those who hit reply I must think of a mutual gift that is useful for both of the parties.
Like Fuel(20) or for high level player Attitude Indicator.
That is one of the way to make a lot of forum member to like you.

Top Bottom