Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Training Centre

Username: Fassouli Friend code: aqnh4ds
Android user; Level:20 , Stars: 3023 Hearts:5
Need : anything for flights 11-20, Mission Control Centre, Cosmic Fuel Station
Need (for repairing): anything
Need (for Duty Free Shop): Anything
i can send:Things I could send passeneger x 10, shampoo,goalposts,air con,chocolate candles,cockpit glass,welder,tour review,landing lamp,radar,rope block,radio transmitter,paceship engineglass ddisplay,cognac,fuel supply,jet engine,whiteboard,fuel additives,power source,comm antenna,additional radar,smoke detector, spare wire, server rack,beacon, flight catering
Thanks to everyone who has sent me a gift,

I have just completed my first space flight and did not receive my traing centre as it has been suggested i would, i've looked everywhere for it can anyone help me.
Thanks

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Training Center was a reward when Space mission was running. After that time - if you missed that mission - there is no reward.
Hope will be again in future....:unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thanks GT City, add me and I will send you spare wire. can i run the space mission again to get training centre.
Only if GI runs it as a quest. They have done it twice, once to make up for a mistake when the Russian versions were running a WWII quest last February which was causing some problems with non-Russian versions.
Remember if there is a special quest going on it is only for a specific period of time and if you do not complete the required missions in that time you will not get the special building reward.

Top Bottom