Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tired of misclicking/tapping errors?

(spoken with the voice of a TV info-mercial)

Are you tired of rapidly tapping coin buildings and mistakingly activating a video?!?
Have you wasted greenies doing the same thing, even though GI apparently made it easier for us not to?
And don't we all hate it when our finger is just slightly off line and someone thinks we want to buy a new land plot, even though we don't have enough assets to even afford it!!

Well, join the club. What's even more annoying is that even though I've done this many times, the chore of coin collection is so frustrating, I still rapidly tap my way through even though I know I should SLOW DOWN!

I am guessing that most intelligent people would have worked out my next tip by now, but I'm sure there are a few who might find it helpful. One of the reasons(apart from going to fast) that I misclick so often, I believe, is that the coins are sort of all over the place with the different sized and shaped buildings. Now when I need to collect a lot of passengers or coins quickly, I switch my city to 2D mode. The uniform shape of the squares does a great job of tidying up the layout of collectibles and my error rate is reduces significantly.

Normal and 2D pics below show what I mean. I hope it helps!

IMG_2657.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg

Top Bottom