Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tips for In-Game Play.

D

Deleted member 5399

1) When collecting passengers, keep an eye on the terminal level as it builds up quickly. Always try and have some smaller residences, to fill in the last remaining passengers. For example, a terminal that holds 1800 passengers and you now have gotten to 1788. It's good to have a house or two with the swimming pool. You know the one. Where you got your little rubber ducky. This way you don't click on a residence, that might exceed the limit. Sad to lose people, and wait for the residence to reset.
2) Start out with your larger buildings first; those that reset, 12 hours or longer first when collecting.
The smaller ones like Blue Villas reset every 4 hours so it's good to have residences like that for those short Falcon flights.
3) When getting ready to end your session for the night, other than saving the game, (PM me for more info Windows players), send out all your planes for overnight flights, and fill your terminal. This way you have accomplished steps while you sleep. Those planes that are in need of repairs, put in the shop overnight and they will be ready the next morning.
There are many different things you can do. Keeping your airport busy while at work, eating dinner, etc., is always a good idea. Remember a grounded plane, yields no coins, stars, and quite often parts or supplies one might need.
4) As for launches, start out with big point items and as you get closer to the goal, bring in the smaller items. Remember the bigger items all end in zero. Try not to go over the max number if you can. Sad to see someone have to use 40 points, (a large fuel tank) when you have 2990/3000 into a red launch. Smart to rather add a 12 point item and lose 2 points than lose 30.
If anyone has any other tips, or tricks, PM me and I will add to this thread.

*** NOTE**** If I find out from some others who play on other devices how to save games, I am open to suggestions and will post it here.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
1) When collecting passengers, keep an eye on the terminal level as it builds up quickly. Always try and have some smaller residences, to fill in the last remaining passengers. For example, a terminal that holds 1800 passengers and you now have gotten to 1788. It's good to have a house or two with the swimming pool. You know the one. Where you got your little rubber ducky. This way you don't click on a residence, that might exceed the limit. Sad to lose people, and wait for the residence to reset.
2) Start out with your larger buildings first; those that reset, 12 hours or longer first when collecting.
The smaller ones like Blue Villas reset every 4 hours so it's good to have residences like that for those short Falcon flights.
3) When getting ready to end your session for the night, other than saving the game, (PM me for more info Windows players), send out all your planes for overnight flights, and fill your terminal. This way you have accomplished steps while you sleep. Those planes that are in need of repairs, put in the shop overnight and they will be ready the next morning.
There are many different things you can do. Keeping your airport busy while at work, eating dinner, etc., is always a good idea. Remember a grounded plane, yields no coins, stars, and quite often parts or supplies one might need.
4) As for launches, start out with big point items and as you get closer to the goal, bring in the smaller items. Remember the bigger items all end in zero. Try not to go over the max number if you can. Sad to see someone have to use 40 points, (a large fuel tank) when you have 2990/3000 into a red launch. Smart to rather add a 12 point item and lose 2 points than lose 30.
If anyone has any other tips, or tricks, PM me and I will add to this thread.

*** NOTE**** If I find out from some others who play on other devices how to save games, I am open to suggestions and will post it here.
Rubber duckies lol :D

D

Deleted member 5399

@Borky00
Yes since the update now, if you have 1788 in an 1800 limit terminal and select a 300 count passenger building it now would show as 2088

Top Bottom