Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday March 24th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Dear neighbors,
I just decided to leave the game. It might be for only a while, it might be for ever, I'm not sure yet.
I've been frustrated with the game lately, it has become less fun after playing for 3 years and also I'd like to spend my time on other things. Please skip my game with gifting, but please don't delete my game yet, I might be back. I might be back in a week because I can't live without my airport, I might be back in a month, or maybe never, but I'll let you know.

Thanks for all your help and happy flying!
SannSunn

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
:cry:
One of my collegues didn't survive the bombings at Brussels airport last tuesday morning.. She was missing since then, and we all got the news yesterday afternoon.. Last night, we held a candle wake near the airport with hundreds of co workers of Brussels airport, mentally we are a mess, we were all crying, hugging each other, and telling each other our stories.. how am I ever going to be able to return to work???? don't know..

Such a horrible news, my thoughts are with you, your coworkers and everyone hurt by these attacks. Take your time, take care! Sterkte!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
One of my collegues didn't survive the bombings at Brussels airport last tuesday morning.. She was missing since then, and we all got the news yesterday afternoon.. Last night, we held a candle wake near the airport with hundreds of co workers of Brussels airport, mentally we are a mess, we were all crying, hugging each other, and telling each other our stories.. how am I ever going to be able to return to work???? don't know..
@suzy If only there were words that would comfort you, but I doubt that any exist. I'm praying that you will find hope somehow in the midst of this tragedy.
Sending hugs your way,
Becky

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@suzy

While I was in hospital last week in France, my room mate Muriel was from Belgium,
I am shocked with what has happened and send you my thoughts and prayers.
My friend passed through this airport only a few days ago.
We all care about Belgium, wherever we live

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Dear neighbors,
I just decided to leave the game. It might be for only a while, it might be for ever, I'm not sure yet.
I've been frustrated with the game lately, it has become less fun after playing for 3 years and also I'd like to spend my time on other things. Please skip my game with gifting, but please don't delete my game yet, I might be back. I might be back in a week because I can't live without my airport, I might be back in a month, or maybe never, but I'll let you know.

Thanks for all your help and happy flying!
SannSunn
Good Luck ! Hate to see you go . Thanks for being such a Great Neighbor ! Thanks for making my gaming experience more enjoyable . I'll never delete you , you are my friend ! LB

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Gouranga111: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: sent you Wireless Compass.
@SannSunn: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Shinobi273: sent you Fuel (20).
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Wire.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@set: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Tamic: sent you Flight Catering.
@Rsorour: sent you Earplugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom