Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday December 17th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for the Gifts . Still unable to send gifts due to the Bogus Time Traveling Message , but our Heroes at G! might get around to fixing this injustice one day . Create a problem , fix the problem you created , and be a Hero . Thats not right ! It seems like every time I get close to adding some money to the game something happens . Thanks again , LB

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks for the Gifts . Still unable to send gifts due to the Bogus Time Traveling Message , but our Heroes at G! might get around to fixing this injustice one day . Create a problem , fix the problem you created , and be a Hero . Thats not right ! It seems like every time I get close to adding some money to the game something happens . Thanks again , LB
Don't give up! If you play this game long enough, @Loverboy Smith, you will run into issues like this. I was once blocked from gifting for over a year! My faithful neighbors never let me down. Hang in there! :joyful:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Good morning everyone, is anybody in the process of updating to MCC3 and wants to trade antennas? Chloe2 just finished construction and needs 4 of each - horn antenna, offset gregorian, vivaldi, and yagi-uda.

Chloe11111 needs lots of coffee machines and observation drones.
Marve could return coffee machine and I don´t know antenna (I think Horn antenna). Just send me the correspondent item you have.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
All,

I have been quasi active here for a bit. Happy to add anyone I'm connected not with and I'll send what you need.

I send things for friend's buildings first each day, then fuel, usually don't reply to passengers or other less pressing requests.

And message me and I can watch out for your requests.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom