Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 9th January 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
Az1 gyroscope
Neil ellor (Captain tneil) spare prop; (Ne2) fuel hose
Colin Chew fuel catalyst
davidyush passengers
emberson spare prop
billsnj jet engine
GamingSwiftie (GS4) landing lamp
InCoNvEnIeNtE (InCoN) passengers
Jahuno. (Jahuno.) flight catering; (Jahuno2) landing lamp
Mel71 gyroscope
Pakman (Pakman) fuel catalyst; (Pakman13) fuel additives; (Pakman8) landing lamp
Puppy Chou fuel hose
nsari (Sari2) spare prop
greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel catalyst; (tomgreensmith) fuel hose
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) landing gear
Cheers!!

Device
  1. iPad
Good morning, everyone. Does anyone know if any iOS players have mayor's portraits? I'm really looking to finish that quest up. I'm also looking to finish a hotel as I've waited 4 months to complete that sub-quest. :)

Other than that, I'm always grateful for fuel(20) or jumbo flight items. Hope you all have a great day!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Can anyone remember if I sent out gifts from my simp gifter game last night? My tablet has just disappeared into thin air (or some random place only a 3 yr old could find!) and I'm trying to pin point when I last had it. Thanks In advance for the help!
greensmith Happy Helen Jahuno. Neil ellor billsnj Mrstepot Rsorour Blackcloud GamingSwiftie Uncle Mans Brexter

Edit: just found it! Why didn't I think of looking within all the board games first?! Of course that's the first place any 3 yr old would hide something!?!?! Will send out gifts now.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I haven't received anything in the past 24 hours. Hope you find the iDevice! :) My 3-year-old also tends to "reimagine" new places where she thinks the iPad belongs. :)
Its pink and in a black and white spotty case so it can't be that hard to find surely?!
It's my android game Brexter which I'm not sure I have to you as a neighbour on? I'll add you onto it if I ever find it as there is still a free spot or two until I reach 20 neighbours so can send you fuel (20) on a daily basis if you like? Have more neighbours on my iPad game so try and gift on a rotational basis on that one.
Thanks for the help! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Actually, I'm changing things up a bit. Because of some great contributions by two of y'all for disposable shampoo, I now would love it if anyone could send 2 DND signs and 2 bath towels to complete the hotel.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Actually, I'm changing things up a bit. Because of some great contributions by two of y'all for disposable shampoo, I now would love it if anyone could send 2 DND signs and 2 bath towels to complete the hotel.
Added you from my gifting game which can send bath towels and have sent you a DND sign my my 0707 game.

Top Bottom