Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 7th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
Thank you to everyone who has sent me gifts! I am trying to finish the cosmic fuel station and I am just missing the laser level now. Hope someone can help :) :) :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
@chenlove - Sent laser level
@B738! - I have bath towel but your code give me an error. Send me an invite and I will help you.
@Jay J - Thanks for all postal drone from minime. I have all 8 that I will need.
Hi Marcio thanks for the laser level! Please keep it coming :D

So for your flight items, you have a number following each item, does it mean you need spare propeller more than the beacon or the other way round?
I just would like to make sure I send the thing most in need :)

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi Marcio thanks for the laser level! Please keep it coming :D

So for your flight items, you have a number following each item, does it mean you need spare propeller more than the beacon or the other way round?
I just would like to make sure I send the thing most in need :)
It's a pleasure to help you.:)
Yes. The number following each item it's approximately how many I will need just to complete three stars. Certainly I will need more than this for quests. Any of flight item you send will be very appreciated (y)

Edit: How many laser level do you need?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Doing my best here with the 20 gift daily limit.. i didn't get to you this cycle, you will be on the next one.

Daily exports:

@Bruno237 filled candies
@Gt city (Gt city) fuel catalyst; (Gt city3) navigation module
@Chuckert (holly Jolly) passengers
Irishstout attitude indicator
@Jay J (!minime) returned drone to convert to 3D printer
@flip123 (Jpjpjp2) oscillating beacon
@KIRIM Green Paint
Patritius oscillating beacon
@PJW fuel catalyst
Roman2002 wireless compass
@nsari (sari & sari2) passengers
@Sky - flight catering
@sportybear (sportychub) navigation module
@Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) green paint
@wwo55 (ww055) flight catering

Cheers,
Ramy

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
Wish list
Motion sensors
Coffee machines

Please help me guys it seems to be taking me forever to get my control tower level 9 up and running

FRIEND CODE: wiouy8

USER NAME: gamerader

Need the following to complete

COSMIC FUEL STATION: assembley robot (4), spaceship engine (4), laser level (4), robot tester (4)

MISSION CONTROL LEV 1: computer (1), dispacher console (4), sever rack (4), video wall (4)

FLIGHT SCHOOL: textbook (1), slide rule (2)

TOWN HALL LEV 3: stapler (2), calcaulator (2), white board (2)

GIFTS

passengers 5, fuel 3 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, atm, peral earings, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel 20 unites, packing machine, guest book, cognac

Device
  1. Android
FRIEND CODE: wiouy8

USER NAME: gamerader

Need the following to complete

COSMIC FUEL STATION: assembley robot (4), spaceship engine (4), laser level (4), robot tester (4)

MISSION CONTROL LEV 1: computer (1), dispacher console (4), sever rack (4), video wall (4)

FLIGHT SCHOOL: textbook (1), slide rule (2)

TOWN HALL LEV 3: stapler (2), calcaulator (2), white board (2)

GIFTS

passengers 5, fuel 3 units, fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, atm, peral earings, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel 20 unites, packing machine, guest book, cognac
Hello there, this is android and ios section. Please find the right section to help you. And about your needs and what you can send, put it in your signature. It will follow you everytime you post. If you still need my help please send pm to me.

Device
  1. Android
I am focus in finishing Russian quest for Tadashi2. I need more Fuel. But I am sorry I cant send back Fuel. Will appreciate your help.

Feel free to add me. I am sorry for unsend back gifts. Will get to you soon. Too many gifts and 20 to return.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Right on brother, ur welcome :) Also, many thanks to my friends for the gifts!!!! U all rock!!!! :) I would like to do more space launches with u all... I am always waiting on either red or blue.... I see many on the top 100 but I can never find anyone good on the launch pads.... Maybe I am looking at the wrong times....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ah4w5ma
Username
AnnasChaudhary
Username/Friend Code = ah4w5ma
Level: 29 Stars: 43 Heart: 11

Iteam i need :-
Assembly Robot (3) ,Robot Tester(4)
Transmitter(6), Triple Wire(2), Reinforced Fram(4)

i can Send :-
Alimeter ,Fuel Hose ,City Model , Navigtion Module , Packing Machine , Passenger Seat , HULL Parts, Spare Wire , Shredder ,Additional Rader ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom