Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 7th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :) Thank you all for gifts and visit (y)

I am still looking for ‘Fuel hose’ as gift :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts later in the day.

Have a good day :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Good morning all.

pienicki do you still need the drilling machine? As we have the valentine quest I didn't sent it to you from flip123 as I also have it on Jpjpjp2
Lebiegas, I didn't have you as a neighbor on Jpjpjp2. Do you still need the filter? If so, I will sent it this evening.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for all the gifts. I will continue sending all my gifts to my Android neighbors from my I Fly 2 game. The I-device Valentine's Challenge is underway. Just to report, the drop rate in that challenge continues to be terrible. I guess that's why it's called a challenge.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All,

Hopefully all being well I should be back on my TDV4 game (details in the signature) - I will try to help as much as I can. (y)

I will look to slowly re-add people back in (limited to 5 per day) but in the mean time if you want to add me, please remember to tag me or PM me....

Useing the philosophy of the Star master Aero - if you have not taged me or PMed me - your invite will not be accepted. If your username is not unique (i.e. "display console pls, fuel pls) again I will not accept your invite... As it is it takes a very long time to scroll through all the neighbours...

Hope you understand...

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom