Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 6th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
see signature

Have only done flights to Tunguska, b/c I don't have a delta, powerful delta or jumbo. Anyone get ejection seat or g-suit flying just to tunguska?
Just started flights to Area 51, I'm getting nothing by exploring the crashed UFO. Anyone have any ideas?
Have almost 100 plasma clot. Wish I could send geiger counters to be more helpful to others instead of plasma clot.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
see signature

Have only done flights to Tunguska, b/c I don't have a delta, powerful delta or jumbo. Anyone get ejection seat or g-suit flying just to tunguska?
Just started flights to Area 51, I'm getting nothing by exploring the crashed UFO. Anyone have any ideas?
Have almost 100 plasma clot. Wish I could send geiger counters to be more helpful to others instead of plasma clot.
I wrote down my flighing techniek yesterday. after I have a hydrolic tool I collect (almost inmediatly). works for me with 4-4-0-1-1. had about 17 or 18 tools in total, with 8 times a drop (2 dubble makes 10). the first 10 tools where only two drops.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
status: have 2 planes, use only 1; have 3 some like it hot (need 1 item for the fourth), have 6 Ufo collection and need 4 items for the thruth (4-4-0-1-1). going not that bad on Iphone.
on Ipad I can't launch the spaceship for the miniquest (mis controller for mission control). haven't got time for area 51 yet, maybe saterday.
on Android I can't play because of the crashes. have to wait for an update.....

that is how I am doing.... o jeah, no stars on the other three flights yet.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
status: have 2 planes, use only 1; have 3 some like it hot (need 1 item for the fourth), have 6 Ufo collection and need 4 items for the thruth (4-4-0-1-1). going not that bad on Iphone.
on Ipad I can't launch the spaceship for the miniquest (mis controller for mission control). haven't got time for area 51 yet, maybe saterday.
on Android I can't play because of the crashes. have to wait for an update.....

that is how I am doing.... o jeah, no stars on the other three flights yet.
Considering that you can't play the Android game, I would suggest that you modify your signature ...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi tdv, great, you can gift them.... But I don't need it on flip123 (thanks anyway). Can you please sent 1 to Jpjpjp (IPad), please. I already have three by flying in the last month.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi tdv, great, you can gift them.... But I don't need it on flip123 (thanks anyway). Can you please sent 1 to Jpjpjp (IPad), please. I already have three by flying in the last month.

Just sent SLC's to jpjpjp + Flight Catering - let me know what you get?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Please send, .sig below. I'm thinking I'm not going to finish this one. I don't have any jets to get me to Area 51 yet....
Time is not on my side here, either....
Keep sending, I'll keep returning!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Please send, .sig below. I'm thinking I'm not going to finish this one. I don't have any jets to get me to Area 51 yet.... Time is not on my side here, either.... Keep sending, I'll keep returning!
Keep the faith! You still have 13 days left.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
This is what I did today: I used a spyglass and one jet. I activated the area 51 map and would accelerate the flights with extra amounts of fuel I had saved. I ended up with 3/4 of the plasma blasters, and just need trigger/plasma reactor and laser sight. I also got 3/5 from the truth is out there collection. I may try this again and hopefully get closer to finishing this quest.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This is what I did today: I used a spyglass and one jet. I activated the area 51 map and would accelerate the flights with extra amounts of fuel I had saved. I ended up with 3/4 of the plasma blasters, and just need trigger/plasma reactor and laser sight. I also got 3/5 from the truth is out there collection. I may try this again and hopefully get closer to finishing this quest.
If you want Crop Circles, don't finish the Plasma Blaster part of the quest until you get four of the Truth is Out There collection. You need four to get Crop Circles and only need two to finish the quest. Once the quest is finished, the UFOs will disappear and you won't get Crop Circles.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi tdv, I got 3 SLC's on iPhone first, sent that message already. This morning I saw 4 SLC's and 10 Flight catering on Jpjpjp (iPad). The SLC's do cross at the moment.

I finished mission controle two. Thank you!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Tom, thanks for the info. It definitely helped.

If you want Crop Circles, don't finish the Plasma Blaster part of the quest until you get four of the Truth is Out There collection. You need four to get Crop Circles and only need two to finish the quest. Once the quest is finished, the UFOs will disappear and you won't get Crop Circles.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
tdv, theory.... The first day of the quest gave a lot of problems because everything turned into fuel (all quest items). Maybe they changed something and the gate is opened for more items (think of shampoo, soccer stadium item, ....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom