Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 6th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,

Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today and yesterday, gifts went out a moment ago:)
My game is still working fine, but we're almost a week busy with the new quest now, and i haven't finished the collection which gives the fighter, damn:rage::rage::rage:.
Other collections are showing ZERO, because of that damn fighter. Droprate is getting very low from my planes and GEIGER drop from friends is also getting lower and lower.......
Si I think i'm not be able to finish this quest although still 13 days to go:(:( .
I hope for those who can't play the game now, GI will come up with a solution very soon!!!!
Till tomorrow;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv thanks for the items but I think you need to review who you use for shipping. I received a Dispatch Consol and no Perfume.....obviously the is a Mission Control Centre out there smelling quite nicely now.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom