Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 31st January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
For what it is worth, I returned some gifts and sent some additional gifts out again this evening, not sure if they will reach you. Please let me know if any of you receive my gifts.

cap'n5: didn't receive the gift you sent today again, sent you Navigation Module, let me know if you receive it.
Sky Ranger: just so you know that I didn't receive anything from you in the last several days, just sent you Laser Level, please let me know if you receive it.

Long Sorry to hear you have not been getting my gifts. And, unfortunately, I did not receive the Laser Level from you. I just sent you a spare propeller. Let me know if that one makes it through to you.
cap'n5 Your nav module never made it through to me; but, I have sent you one in return in hope that you are able to receive. Please let me know.

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
2 Video Board
Others (Order of Priority):
Fuel & Passengers

Items I Can Send:
Fuel (3 units), Do not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

tdv Thank you for helping me... I did not have your tdv19 account added, but I sent a request, if you will please accept it...
I had bought 2 Video Boards with airport cash, so now I only need 2 more... Lots of thanks! :)

Device
  1. Android
Thank you cap'n5 ...Unfortunately, I am one of those who cannot receive gifts from neighbors...or add new neighbors.
(BTW, bew0072 you disappeared from my neighbor list today; so, maybe you can try and add me?)
It has been 5 days now since I have had an incoming gift. I opened a ticket with GI this morning and just received my first gift about an hour ago from Dave Hopefully, that's a sign that this issue is getting resolved.
I have been sending gifts out daily; but am not sure if my gifts are arriving.
Over the past 5 days, I have been sending various flight items to:
Long Phantom twisteduk cap'n5 Mija Joe hewitt lister0f5meg jackjackeli zenmie porte d'air vayka1 sara hungyauming Deidei-1jl219 86Stalker evelweevel Dave
I didn't get anything from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom