Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 24th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
4 Video Board
Others (Order of Priority):
Fuel & Passengers

Items I Can Send:
Fuel (3 units), Do not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Just had a morning nap :p, still very tired :D
Didn't sleep all day yesterday,, my mind is switch off at the moment.:sleep:
Just updated my signature and thank you for the gifts received today and yesterday.:LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone
Thanks to tdv, because you give me the mailadress of GI and they have helped me a lot, so I can go further now.
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I'll do my administration and I'll send the gifts to you
Have a nice day!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Good morning all. Thanks to everyone for the gifts. Will be sending out gifts shortly. If anyone needs anything special and I have it....let me know and I will send your way.....

See signature

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi
I'm glad with the discount of areas so I built a zeppelinharbour. Now I need sandbags, I'll fly to the Poolstation but maybe there is someone who can help me? Please send me a pm, i really appreciate it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hey guys thx a lot for gifts, also i updated my signature
I have a pretty good stock of paint and altimeter thx to tdv, Bali Hi and Sophie
Now i need gyroscope and lots of fl. catering.
see you in 15 min with my gifts list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
back with my list
fl. catering to chirimoya, CK-Airport, HP-, Deidei-1jl219 and @random guy
fuel hose to air canillas, @dik, @ela and cap'n5
laser level to lkoo
sp. propeller to pienicki
robotic lawn. to Lexx0r
sp. propeller to bubbajed5711
os. beacon to Suresh Pal and @amyair
passengers to kitkitkit (sorry i don;t have what you need)
land. lamp to @username level24
Shinobi273 i did it again, so sorry i ll send you a pac. machine tomorrow.

also i start received a lots of neighbors request, 15 in 2 days without receiving any money (200 golds) not that i need it, happened to anyone ??

stupid french keyboard :mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Good Morning Airport City Addicts!! Looks like another Expansion Sale is upon us!

So, i'm not really sure when my gifts reset on Andriod (OBD Duty Free) at the moment. When i got on this morning it said i had 14 gifts to send out still...so i have been sending them sporadically as i have been visiting folks cities, another surprise to me as i thought i had visited everyone i could yesterday....

So please bear with me as i work this out. I may have to skip a day so i can figure out when the reset is exactly.

Happy Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom