Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 20th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Mrstepot, I wanted to send you a cooler, but sent you a fax instead by accident. Sorry! If you still need a cooler tomorrow, you're on my list and otherwise I'll send you something else from your list.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from Vind Airport - thanks for the gifts:
Zhang - Tjiamin: Cognac
ozsnowy: Arch metal detector
Jahuno.: Fuel hose
Uncle Mans - ordinary + phone: Walkie-talkie
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Fax
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Fax, Waverly Huff: Gyroscope
flip123 - ordinary & Jpjpjp: Spare propeller
Puppy Chou: City model
cmedar20: Fuel supply
TheDarkside: Walkie-talkie
Pakman - ordinary &Pakman2: Fax
Simp1710: Fax
Scatterkat - Kathimeador: Fuel hose (I can't give you any of the things you need - try extending your list)
LAX - LAX Regional: Fax (fax for LAX :))
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Oscillating beacon
Gdog: Fax
Neil ellor - Captain tneil: Oscillating beacon

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to all my good neighbors, Waverly huff has completed the Level 7 upgrades and doesn't need any more Level 7 items. Repair items are always welcome ... or pay it forward.
Waverlyhuff2 needs three Office Chairs, two Walkie-talkies and two Headsets.
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Mrstepot, I wanted to send you a cooler, but sent you a fax instead by accident. Sorry! If you still need a cooler tomorrow, you're on my list and otherwise I'll send you something else from your list.
Jahuno. Thanks anyway. I received all needed items today except for Arch Metal Detector. Feel free to send flight or repair items my way! Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom