Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 1st January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello, I have been away from the game for a while. I quit playing a while after getting the run around from support about transferring my game to a new tablet and I also moved from the United States to Australia. But I am back, slowly rebuilding my airport and town. So far I have zero neighbours so it has been slow going. I am not sure if the games are compatible with iOS and Android since the forums are merged, if not, I am looking for some Android based neighbours who I can help out and can help me out in return.

Thanks for your gifts! Special thanks to @flip123 for multiple items you sent to my second game. My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. My second game LY2 continues requesting Old Lanterns if you can help, thanks!

@flip123: thanks for the Office Chair and multiple Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lanterns if you can return, thanks a lot!
@nsari: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@apt10d8: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Dave: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Az1: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@LAX: thanks for the Old Lantern and Mayor's Portrait to my second game, sent Old Lantern to your Drew17 game.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern to your Ne2 game.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern and Fax to my second game, sent you Old Lantern to your AYON1 game.
@Nina: thanks for the Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Old Lantern to my second game, sent you Old Lantern.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Old Lantern.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Polar: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom