Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 16th April 2015

Thanks for your gifts, my gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. Both of my games request Butterfly Net if you can help, and both of my games can return Butterfly Net. My main game LY does NOT need Pruning Shears, please do not waste your limited gift resource. My second game LY2 does need Pruning Shears, thank you!

I assume everybody needs Butterfly Net, so that's what I sent out tonight, if you do not need it, speak up. Received gifts and sent Butterfly Net to these fine neighbors:
@Polar, @Beer Baron, @rahaa, @spearman78, @nsari, @TSharper, @melony, @Sambhav Jain, @AJ, @Mario's Dad, @javi, @vayka1, @Nina, @Az1, @PJW, @Theo1977, @stevel2606, @Alfonz Senki, @Toddfish, @Nick Schultz, @KerryJS, @Juvenal, @Deetee04, @Shinobi273, @flip123

Top Bottom