Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Those displayed as 'username' - ALL PLEASE READ!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Ok, so its obvious that Game Insight either has no clue on how to fix this issue OR they have no care in seeing it fixed.

So I have a TON of people who I know are on this board and I'm neighbors with, but many of you are showing as 'username' in my list. I think it was either Dee (you are username or we're no longer neighbors :() or Deidei who had the thread about the fix being you retype your user name in, save it, then restart your game and you should display correctly in other players list. This is the list of actual user names that I can see in alphabetical order (why can the game list them in this way?!?!?!), curious to see if anyone else has the same problems...
NAMES I CAN SEE… ???? 12:34Cater orDFS 2xErgonomChair 86StalkerNEW a7bwhuq Ace Boogie alexia sonia all-inc bracelet amperemeter plz Andrew 03 Aneurys anglais argaghi aw37re5 ayeye b2fly passengers Bali Hi 'kzimsq' beaver defrost bernal BingoBongo Carnelain Cash counter Pls cavanat chiri(flightmeal Chris! Cj Cpt.VIE fl.items Deidei meal/pass Deltatristar500 dispatcher conso divya passengers DKong catering donk Dr950 Dritz Do'Urden em*laser cutter Ernie ewan F.School parts F92*LndngLmps FLYGERIAN Franz fredo fuel brandstof funny15 gasnic gbp gdmfsob german-wing GG- :) 35 lvl gpxpmp H55 shampoo/brac HD*navmod/oscbea hew meals tv's Huck1981 iskapur ivana/deicer Jalna/weathrBrd jljack74 jumah Junior9174 kadoodlergochair Kaka airvent flt kazuege Kitty lenh Lkoo.hullparts lunertac MBKH Mel/Navigat.Modu Melisende mish Mist_fuel Misteryserena mm Defroster Moezini Morales morethiago Mr Jim mr-calculator Nate Dallas need2shredder nugrahadi octopus Page PB nav.mod/flt.c per amp: qv8ap2 PlsPasngProp princess airbase Radigoj Airport Rafael Rahul Reggie Robert777 Scouse Airways Sharique sky ranger spokentruth1 Sutekh swimmy tablo meteo svp takedown arch bo thapaco a9v34a1 Tim44 TintiriMintiri Tree Tuen Mun Airport Tvsrvrack/w.dspl tyco Vangees Vangees 07 Venus flytrap villa vroni vtsai nd caterin Xaser yana_wramn YeahMan!

If you know you are a neighbor of mine and do not see your name listed above, post on here cause I am curious to know if anyone else can see your true name in their lists.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Don't reply to this one as there is another post that is cleaner...

Dave, this is the one to delete if you can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Use this thread for this topic!!!

https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/822-those-displayed-as-username-all-please-read/page__pid__7389#entry7389

Top Bottom