Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS This is ridiculous. Can’t get rid of the duty free

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
After deeply investigating those precious forums, I understand 2 issues regarding the duty free ship:
A. Nobody should buy that duty free shop.
B. If you did.. you are going to pay for itha mistake forever.

So I did build that duty free shop.. before I was aware of these forums. Now, I can’t sell/demolish that useless building, although I need its most precious space for much important usage

Just expressing my frustration. Maybe someone from the developers will read my post and develope a bail out card from that bad choice.

After deeply investigating those precious forums, I understand 2 issues regarding the duty free ship:

So I did build that duty free shop.. before I was aware of these forums. Now, I can’t sell/demolish that useless building, although I need its most precious space for much important usage

Just expressing my frustration. Maybe someone from the developers will read my post and develope a bail out card from that bad choice.
Well at the time it was a good investment (when there was a bug by going offline en back online while in the store
that gave the possibility to return to a fully stacked store and buy again and again endlesly as long as you repeated the process
as for now you are totaly right sinds a few updates ago bugfixes made it obsolete.

GI listened and made it possible to sell or store the Cosmic Fuel Station (after a couple or more years of complaints). Maybe in time they will do the same with Duty Free,.

Top Bottom