Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This is a great website for airport city information.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Did you read the line: This site is not affiliated, sponsored nor read by the official creators of the game.

Yeah right, nor read..... why isn't there a chapter nice bugs? like now an always map to machu picchu when flying to meso-america on android....

For the rest a nice site, but it was already posted a few weeks ago on the forum by.... Don't know anymore....

Edit: it was diwata on march 19 2013... that was not a few weeks ago... but there also was one a few ago

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
This site is the best that I have seem yet :) great info... thank you chad for being my neighbor.. I am amazed of how far along all u are so far.. the first time I visited chad, I about flipped when I seen three planetarium's .... the drop rates of thoes are huge... I am a new member and I will post what I can send to my neighbors... my friend code is, awgt6zh with what I have seen on here, way better than the ramdom ones from the app.... I send gifts every morning bfore I go to work and visit my neighbors..... any help that u can give me chad and to all who becomes my neighbor...I am more focused on space launches than any other event.... right now, I am on the along awaited mail... I am an android user... samsung galaxy s3.... thanks to u all :)!!!

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
This site is the best that I have seem yet :) great info... thank you chad for being my neighbor.. I am amazed of how far along all u are so far.. the first time I visited chad, I about flipped when I seen three planetarium's .... the drop rates of thoes are huge... I am a new member and I will post what I can send to my neighbors... my friend code is, awgt6zh with what I have seen on here, way better than the ramdom ones from the app.... I send gifts every morning bfore I go to work and visit my neighbors..... any help that u can give me chad and to all who becomes my neighbor...I am more focused on space launches than any other event.... right now, I am on the along awaited mail... I am an android user... samsung galaxy s3.... thanks to u all :)!!!

Hello Diabloscort

Sure no problem. Great to be neighbors. Anything you need please let me know. Yes, the people on this site are great. Tom (Waverly Huff) greensmith is the information expert. He will post spread sheets and will advise you on anything. Make sure you are neighbors with him. Several people have more than 1 planetarium which by far have the best drops. Take care. Chad

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Do you need repair items or anything for this mail quest? I can send paint, landing gear, altimeter. ... I try to send all the high level players with wireless compass, altitude indicator or the blanket... mostly I return gifts back... I mostly would like fuel and anything that will help with my space program. ... I will update my mission control and I also will purchase a lvl 3 launch pad.... I am getting ready for the christmas event.... this is my third game, which my last two were my mistake..... I have played totally free and its a challenge. ... I would like to join some launches if anyone is willing to launch... I will spend money later but only on the three times event from the bank....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Do you need repair items or anything for this mail quest? I can send paint, landing gear, altimeter. ... I try to send all the high level players with wireless compass, altitude indicator or the blanket... mostly I return gifts back... I mostly would like fuel and anything that will help with my space program. ... I will update my mission control and I also will purchase a lvl 3 launch pad.... I am getting ready for the christmas event.... this is my third game, which my last two were my mistake..... I have played totally free and its a challenge. ... I would like to join some launches if anyone is willing to launch... I will spend money later but only on the three times event from the bank....
Diabloscort
The guide for the mail quest is here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/long-awaited-mail-quest-on-ios-11-7-14.6494/page-2
Should answer your questions about this quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom