Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This game is starting to really get to me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
today i got the 1st fresh vegetable on portugal, visiting someone, lets try to wait more then 3 minutes in our own farmer market and not tap them all, only 3 then the rest
Juvenal and Hotdog how are your progress?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
@InCoNvEnIeNtE the drop rates are next to nothing. Worst than last year. Won't make it this year:cry::cry::cry:

BTW Bali Hi. I seem to lost the defroster that you send me. I thought I got it but then when I restart the game again. The defrosters were gone or missing from Hotdog1. Luckily Hotdog still got the 2 defrosters.
This game is starting to lose my patience. Thinking of playing the Walking dead, at the very least I got to kill someone over a game. o_O :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I only got two or three drops the entire challenge from all four of my markets and my neighbors markets. This new space challenge, nope, not going to do it. I am still trying to build my level 1 control center, if those parts would ever drop.

Top Bottom