Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trail.gg There is no event on trail.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ELUFTAB
Username
佳偉
Hello every,

There were no World of Wildlife 2022, Back to School 2022, Cinemania 2022 on trail platform.
And, there is no Down The Rabbit Hole 2022, now.

Is GI really able to slove this problem on trail platform???
It seen no any sloution in the future...

This may be not good game now...

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I agree. I used to be a 100% Trail player until Cinemania.

I hate downloading apps on my computer and phone because they tend to slow down the device. However, I want to play all the events so I downloaded Windows.

Windows has way fewer glitches than Trail, and all the events. I recommend downloading Windows. You can always play on Trail when there's no event.

I agree. I used to be a 100% Trail player until Cinemania.

I hate downloading apps on my computer and phone because they tend to slow down the device. However, I want to play all the events so I downloaded Windows.

Windows has way fewer glitches than Trail, and all the events. I recommend downloading Windows. You can always play on Trail when there's no event.
I think I am going to have to do the same, but when i got my new laptop i wanted to avoid filling its memory capacity with Airport City, so Trail seemed ideal!
grumpy.jpg

Top Bottom