Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The TribeZ game - issues and updates

Many of us also play the TribeZ game and wanted to have a place to discuss the issues. There isn't a good forum for TribeZ like we have here for the Airport City game, so we would have this thread in the Off Topic Chat.

I would like to set the topic of this thread for issues and game updates that we encountered, so we can discuss how to resolve or overcome them. So this thread is for problems and issues only, it is not for game questions or tips, we can open another thread for asking questions on how to play the game if needed.

Please state your game level and the number of islands you have with your posts, and other necessary information.

Version 1.22 Update - March 21, 2013
I would start with the update yesterday. Issues found so far:

1. The Murlod Island has been messed up after the update. Huge black squares everywhere on the island and blocked most contents. I have opened a ticket against GI for this issue, so far the response received on the ticket are the normal junks.

Note if you do not have Murlod Island yet, then the update shouldn't give you any problem.

2. After the game update, before you can access each of your island again, you have to download additional files. Hoswever, this time, the file downloading time was extremely long, at least 15 minutes for each island (comparing with 2 minutes for all previous game updates). If you have all 7 islands like I do, it takes another hour or more to complete all the downloads.

3. The new Spring Festival mission comes with this update didn't start right after the game update yesterday. Got the mission when I logged onto the game today, about 11 days to complete. So far haven't found any issue with the mission itself.

TribeZ Level: 87
TribeZ Islands: All 7 islands.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
My Murlod Island is still black. I've sent a mail to GI and they asked me for game's screenshot.

"Kate Melnikova, Mar 22 16:32 (MSK):
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Kate and I am here to assist you. To look closer into your case I would like you to submit more detailed information regarding the issue:

1) Your version of firmware, which can be found in Settings → About.
2) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

I appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team"

Sended and waiting.

TribeZ level: 61.
TribeZ Islands: 6.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Yes, the problem is in the Murlod Island. Here's a screenshot from mine.
SC20130323-122253.jpg

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
That's interesting melony, what level are you at? Are you playing on Android too? What game version do you have? My Murlod Island looks exactly like what @air canillas posted above and I have sent a similar screen shot to GI in the ticket I opened, so far haven't received any meaningful reply yet.
level 49 and only difference I've noted to the Murlod isles are all the new land expansions available. no screen blackouts like with you guys

level 49 and only difference I've noted to the Murlod isles are all the new land expansions available. no screen blackouts like with you guys

Interesting, what version do you have on your game? Mine is 1.22. I don't see any land expasion opportunity on Murlod Island, and I have purchased all lands on this island. So you must be on a different version of the game, or in a language othre than English.

Long i am still on v 1.21. i checked out Google apps and there are no further updates available to me.

I see. So we are with different game versions. Never understood why GI gives different game versions to different people. I noticed that on Airport City game too. I am always at even game version numbers such as 1.22, and some other people are always at the odd game version numbers such as yours of 1.21. But good for you that your 1.21 doesn't have the problems.

Got a reply from GI the ticket I opened today regarding the Murlod Island problem since last update, it is the usual BS, and says it will be fixed with next update. Just cannot believe they can let major defect come through like this, I wonder if they ever do complete testings before they release a new update, anyway. I also noticed since the update, there has been no progress on my Murlod Island, the items I have been waiting to build the Hospital do not drop anymore.

For weekend code, I never had a problem on it, was able to use it every week on the first try.

Top Bottom