Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring has come

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
diwata and Sky Ranger both are right, cause today i tap 5 botanical garden of one neigbour and zero.
Dont gonna wast time doing that, well today I get another 2 butterflies( allready have them) so its :0-4-2-0-2

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
yesterday i visited 11 neigbours, most of them twice, because only 3 butterflies available at one visit.
So, from all i collect 9 nets, and then i got 1 (one) yellow Butterfly only. So now it goes: 2-5-3-1-2.
Will try to collect all, then finished this mission at once. Most boring mission till now :censored:

I swear. Not a single one. I emailed GI (again). 7 days of collecting for this thing and I need one flower to complete my 3 collections but not a single butterfly.

Anybody else on iPad having the same problem?

Any butterflies drop yet? If not what are GI saying about it?

You won't, job done. Get back to flying till the Easter quest comes out.

Strange thing mate but just had a flower drop from my conservatory this morning when I went to collect the coins?????

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Any butterflies drop yet? If not what are GI saying about it?

Still not a single one. The response

"The quest was properly tested before and after being introduced to the game. It was also checked once again upon receiving your inquiry and no errors were found. All items eventally appear in the game. The drop rate is a game feature and it is supposed to be a real challenge to complete these quests. Please don't give up trying and you will definitely succeed!"

lol

Top Bottom