Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day Harvest!!!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Thanksgiving day has been good to me. As the record shows, this probably was the easiest and least time consuming event ever. But, it was also boring as hell. Except for the early part (1st and 2nd day), most of the 1060 tasks were completed withing 1min of posting. Planes and buildings were on standby after completion without collecting.

I think I am starting to figure out how to attack these events for maximum results. :)

Separation in the spreadsheet shows 3 separate PCs running the game. Over 30QLs harvested for 15 or so dual QL launches.

6 1st place finish = 18 platinum boxes
2 2nd place finish = 6 platinum boxes
1 3rd place finish = 3 platinum boxes

These should be enough for bunch of dual QL launches among my main and supports for restocking fuel.

1701378778186.png

1701378874295.png

1701379024046.png

1701379430486.png

1701379584069.png

1701379791357.png

1701379886056.png

1701380467180.png

1701380690787.png

1701381192904.png

Time for some needed and deserved rest!!!

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
There were no suspicious activity except one game. I was ahead by 110,000 points then next day it was close to 50,000 then down to 20,000 points and even the next day. So I just gave up running on that game and accepted 2nd place finish.

With 110,000 lead, I was just going to monitor the game and not push so I was relaxing but after seeing someone closing in, I was running full speed with almost instant task finish but he was still getting close. Either he was buying the task with AC or cheating.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
There were no suspicious activity except one game. I was ahead by 110,000 points then next day it was close to 50,000 then down to 20,000 points and even the next day. So I just gave up running on that game and accepted 2nd place finish.

With 110,000 lead, I was just going to monitor the game and not push so I was relaxing but after seeing someone closing in, I was running full speed with almost instant task finish but he was still getting close. Either he was buying the task with AC or cheating.
Without cheating and without buying tasks (though sometimes I could spend AC on let's say building regen so that I can complete the task) - I was capable of doing 70k a day. But that was without sleep 24h. Though there are people who finished the level 40 on first day, so they might know tricks that I don't.

But with my limited experience this was the simplest event yet. And not too many tasks repeated over and over (multi-story building was I think the only one that repeated slightly too often). Although it did force me to build one building that I didn't have.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Without cheating and without buying tasks (though sometimes I could spend AC on let's say building regen so that I can complete the task) - I was capable of doing 70k a day. But that was without sleep 24h. Though there are people who finished the level 40 on first day, so they might know tricks that I don't.

But with my limited experience this was the simplest event yet. And not too many tasks repeated over and over (multi-story building was I think the only one that repeated slightly too often). Although it did force me to build one building that I didn't have.
If someone is willing to spend more than 5AC to accelerate the task, I will let him/her win.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
If someone is willing to spend more than 5AC to accelerate the task, I will let him/her win.
I think I spent 3 AC total during whole event. Not on accelerating the task, but because building would have to wait 8 hours (or 18-24 in another case). And there was a vicious fight then. Once it settled, I could stop. Accelerating regen on 15 and 20 minute rest time tasks is a waste of AC. Unless it's some borderline case.

Also I have only 1 account so for me, it is a bit different than for people who have multiple. I have to take first place no matter what. And since back to school I always had 1st place (I think). Add to that, that I play Premium, so I can't be too late to join the league (usually 30 minutes before the end of the first day).

That being said, I quickly learned that paying for levels is complete waste of money. Useless.

Top Bottom