1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Thank you!

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Dave, 21 February 2018.

1. Dave

Dave The Captain Administrator 150+ Star Club Active Member

Please Ask
    I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all our VIP flyers :)

Your donation to join the VIP group really is appreciated and really does help to keep the forum going each year at a minimum cost to myself, especially as the forum continues to grow year on year.

Happy flying everyone! :D
    Marve, TeresaLisboa, JayBee and 11 others like this.
  2. Thanks to you Dave, AirportCity game wouldn't be the same without this great idea of starting a Forum. Over the years, I made friends around the world and so far I already met one of them and I am planning to meet other AirportCity friends. It was a genious idea starting an International Forum Community. I will continue to contribute and support your great action by donating every year and be a VIP flyer and I will try to do my best to ask the players to contribute and support this Forum cause they have to realize that AirportCity game wouldn't be the same without this Forum.

So, the players who are not VIP flyers for now, if you like this Community and want to keep this Forum alive, you can support it by becoming a VIP flyer.
    LjGibbs, Husam, Angie and 4 others like this.
  3. mo elbo

mo elbo VIP Flyer Active Member 1000+ Star Club

Windows PC
    please pm me for friendcode
    mo elbo
    Thanks @Dave i completely agree with wat @rocky said and will do the same .
    Thanks for all the hard work and time you guy's invest to keep us going
    The game realy wouldent be the same if it wasent for this forum .:cool:(y)(y)(y)