Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thank you Ivan & Team

Got to say a huge thanks to Ivan and his team for the update yesterday. Firstly for checking the forum and recognising the huge problems people were having, and then then for you and your team to roll an update out in less then 24 hours correcting everything.

For me, the update also made my Top 100 work! Was a bit of a surprise when I received two Top 100 places last night!

Im sure everyone will agree with me, but the effort was greatly appreciated. (y)

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
Got to say a huge thanks to Ivan and his team for the update yesterday. Firstly for checking the forum and recognising the huge problems people were having, and then then for you and your team to roll an update out in less then 24 hours correcting everything.

For me, the update also made my Top 100 work! Was a bit of a surprise when I received two Top 100 places last night!

Im sure everyone will agree with me, but the effort was greatly appreciated. (y)
Did you see my thread

Regarding the iOS update, incase anyone missed this post by Ivan earlier.

Update is done on our part and is on its way. But unlike Google Play, App Store has this thing called "approve" which has to be done by them every time for any update. It can take anywhere from three days to several weeks. We all hope this will be done rather sooner than later.

Top Bottom